•Fifty Three•

It took a couple hours to get Junior, Malcolm, and King back here. At first they didn't want to come because they thought I was talking crazy again. But after about thirty minutes of pleading they finally caved.

"Kai on me you betta have sumn good or else you on punishment when you leave!" Malcolm groaned.

"Nigga shut the fuck up and look at this!" I threw him my phone.

He looked at it and his eyes widened. Silently, he showed the picture to King and Junior.

"How did you find this?" Junior asked.

"It's on her Instagram page which I'm now blocked from but Iaja showed me this and I knew to call y'all." I explained.

"Blood cousins?!" King zoomed in on the picture.

"After Kai saw the picture she did some digging on Sko and Jazlyn's IG and we found a similar picture of this woman. Loretta Samuels. Now anybody who knows Sko knows his name is Jabari Samuels. Loretta Samuels is his mother. Low and behold we check facebook for Loretta and of course we found her. On her page who do we find? Jazlyn. They took a family photo and whom else is in the photo? Yazmeen and Dejonae. All four of them. Sko, Yazmeen, Jazlyn, and Dejonae all cousins." Iaja showed them all the evidence we gathered.

They looked over everything and looked back at us in shock.

"I know. That was us as soon as we found out." I shook my head.

"It's the fact that y'all found Sko's entire bloodline in less than a day. He's done a great job at sealing his family affairs up until now." Junior looked at us astonished.

"It never dawned on y'all to check social media?" Iaja smirked making us both laugh.

They all mugged us as we continued to laugh.

"Man whatever. What's our move?" Malcolm asked looking at Junior.

"I'll tell you what your move is." I stepped up.

"Kai we told you-" Malcolm started.

"No! You all sat here in this room a couple days ago telling me that I was now involved in all of this because I ordered the hit on Reggie. So either y'all admit that I was too young to put a hit on anybody and you mufuckas listened to me anyway or we agree that I can handle what the fuck I'm bout to say." I snapped.

They were silent for a little while and looking amongst themselves.

"Go head wit your plan, Kaiser." Junior sighed.

"Ok. We know that Sko was moving on me since the Harling trip. He got to Reggie because he already wasn't feeling me. Yazmeen, Jazlyn, and Dejonae are already his cousins that go to the school. Of course it's gonna be easy to get me to trust them they are familiar faces around the halls. As soon as Reggie is no longer available hence the hit, activate the three stooges to plant and get me to trust them. But of course I'm not stupid I've been on guard since and they have been on my ass trying to find out where I am and everything about my whereabouts. So let's give them what they want. The day after I get out of the hospital I'm having a party or at least that's what I'm telling them. They'll come over and we'll...keep them. Just long enough for Sko to get rattled. Which he will get rattled because like you've said he's kept his family under wraps until now. As soon as he faulters, even for a second we show him what it is and what it ain't. Now that last part is up to you what y'all wanna do."

They were silent again and just looked amongst each other.

"So we basically hold them hostage?" Junior questioned.

"Y'all have done worse." I shrugged.

"What happens if they give Sko their location or lures him to this so called party." He quizzed.

"I never said we having the party at our house. We have the party at an insignificant location, take they phones leave them at the location of the party and snatch em up and take em to our house. Have the imaginary party somewhere in Sterling. Problem solved."

"And how do we make it known that we're the reason behind them being missing?" Junior continued.

"He's likes to plant people and fuck with me, I'm gonna plant somebody and fuck with him. Iaja. My bitch is bad and irresistible. She's gonna be a plant." I put my hand under her chin as she smiled.

"Y'all realize this ain't a game right? This is a real shit plan that you have to execute." Malcolm deadpanned.

"Do you execute all the plans you create, Malcolm? How about you, Junior?" I looked them up and down.

They were quiet.

"Exactly. We'll do our part y'all do y'all part. We got a play or not?" I held my hand out to Junior.

"Come on won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?" Iaja joked making me laugh.

They eyed us with worried looks on their faces.

"Tell me you have a better plan and I'll walk away and won't mention Sko ever again." I put my hand on my hip.

"We don't." Malcolm sighed.

"Exactly. Shake my hand and let's set this shit into motion." I rolled my eyes.

Hesitantly, he reached for my hand and shook it.