•Fifty Nine•

*1 Week Later*

It had been a week since the party and everything was going according to plan. Sko had everybody tearing the city down looking for Dejonae, Yazmeen, and Jazlyn. And just like phase two of the plan it was all falling in my lap. Phase Two included us staying in Sterling so that Sko would get antsy enough and do something stupid just for us to swoop in and catch him lacking. It was just a matter of when.

Me and King hadn't spoke much since the party. If we weren't talking about business then we just weren't talking. And considering we had Junior relaying everything that meant we hadn't talked. And the only time I saw him after the party was during meetings with Junior. I would call what we were doing a showdown, to see who would cave first. Unluckily for him I love to spite people.

"Morning." Iaja greeted me as I walked in the kitchen. She had been spending more and more time here and it was making me a little suspicious considering half the time she was chopping it up with Malcolm.

"Hell no. Ain't no damn morning. What you doing here Miss ma'am?" I mugged her jokingly.

"Girl bye I just been down here waiting for you to wake up!" Iaja rolled her eyes.

"So the two dirty plates and empty glasses in the sink mean what?" I sized her.

She just broke out into a blush.

"Malcolm was making breakfast when I got here and he offered me some food." She continued to downplay.

"Where did he eat at and where you ate at?" I smirked.

"Uh-" She hesitated.

"Exactly! Bitch if you feeling my brother just say that I won't get mad." I rolled my eyes again.

"Me and Malcolm?! Never!" She shook her head.

"Iaja lie to somebody else every time I say the nigga name you start blushin and shit. Cut the shit and keep it a stack. You got a crush on my brother or not?" I questioned seriously this time.

"Kinda." She admitted with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh my God you bitch!" I squealed jumping up and down.

"Lemme find out you tryna be my brother lil boo thang, his lil yeah yeah." I teased.

"Sumn like that but I been holdin back cause I ain't wanna disrespect you or nothing like that." She explained.

"Girl I trust you. Plus, you know you fuck wit him you fuckin wit me and that's on mommas." I reassured her.

"I would never do shit to hurt Malcolm. He family but more like that best friend turned boo thang type beat."

"Do you girl. Just as long as you keep his ass off me." I sighed.

"Stop being a lil bebe kid and maybe he'll lay off." She joked.

We talked a little bit more before there was a knock on the door.

"I got it." I went to the front door.

I opened it and there stood a menacing Sko.

Just as planned.

"Hm. How can I help you, Sko?" I smirked.

"Where my lil cousins at?" He looked around inside the house over me.

"Yo cousins?" I frowned playing dumb.

"Jaz, Yaz, and Dej?!" He scrambled.

"I don't recall those names. Might have a little brain damage from our last parlay. Short term memory loss if you will." I sized him.

He gritted his teeth.

"Stop fucking playing wit me for shit jump off in this bitch!" He boomed.

As soon as he said that, four red beams found their way to his forehead.

"Jump bitch." I gritted.

He backed down quickly and walked toward his car.

"This ain't over, Kai." He smirked flashing his gun before getting in his car and speeding off.

As soon as I closed the door I saw Iaja and a few of Junior's men putting their guns down.

"Good shit y'all!" I cheered.

Now all I needed to do was call Junior and let him know Sko made his move.

*

*King POV*

I was spinning around in a chair in Junior's office when he got a phone call.

"Wassup, Kai." He picked up the phone.

His face dropped so I knew sumn was up.

"Ok, we on the way!" Junior got up quickly and headed for the door putting on his shoes and jacket.

"What happened?!" I asked quick.

"Sko rolled up. We gotta get over to Kai right now fo he try some goofy shit." He explained.

We drove over there and whole time I was hoping like shit Kai could handle this shit like she said cause if anything happened to her bout this dumb ass shit I'd lose my mufuckin mind.

"Y'all loaded up?" Malcolm asked hopping in Junior truck wit us.

"Nigga yeah, I'm bout ready to spin on this nigga." I answered.

We made sure everybody else was loaded up and drove to Kai and Iaja, ten cars deep.

I wasn't for this lil war shit but now fuck it. We finna spin these niggas. And now it's personal cause this shit fucking wit my relationship. Even though me and Kai ain't eye to eye right now I know we gon get back straight.