•Eight•

Alec finally came to get me and we were on our way to Ebony's house.

"So Malc really let you come out?" Alec exclaimed.

"Yeah sumn like dat." I nodded.

"What you mean sumn like dat? It's a yes or no. Unless yo lil bad ass sneaking out." He continued.

"He didn't let me go and hired King to babysit me so I snuck out." I rolled my eyes.

"Well if he ask I ain't got nothing to do wit it." Alec shook his head.

After thirty minutes we pulled up to Ebony's house.

It was a one story house with cars parked all the way down on both sides of the street. People were even partying on the lawn, sidewalk, and street.

"You go inside imma go see if I can find somewhere to park." Alec stopped right in front of the house.

"Bet that up." I grabbed my bag and got out the car.

As soon as I got out niggas from Cridleton Heights started cat calling and trying to get my attention.

There were two main types of people in our area.

You had us the Sterling kids and then there was the Cridleton Heights kids.

Let's just say the Cridleton kids looked down on us all cause most of us ain't get a car at sixteen or most of us can't move out when we turn eighteen on our momma and daddy expense. But we can beat they ass on any given day at a football or basketball game.

I just ignored them and stalked toward the house.

"Aye girl come talk to me for a second!" One of them stepped into my path.

"Get out my face." I waved him off tryna walk past him.

"Alright keep that same energy." He shook his head stepping to the side.

"Nigga fuck you!" I spat walking up the steps to the house.

"Kai! Kai over here!" Reggie shouted my name as I walked inside the house.

Him, Keem, and Syrus were in the kitchen talking to a group of girls.

"Hey y'all what y'all sipping on?" I took Hakeem's cup and smelled it.

"A lil hen a lil drank." Reggie laughed stumbling to the side.

"Shit! What they do give yo ass the whole bottle?" I pulled him upright.

"Nah man I'm straight. I'm good shit!" Reggie slurred.

"Nah this nigga been throwing back drinks since we got here. He not ok. " Hakeem shook his head.

One of the girls pushed herself up against Reggie causing everybody to go silent.

"Hey Reg you still taking me home tonight right?" The girl purred.

"Shawty get up outta here. I'm too gone to take anybody home no cap." Reggie chuckled lightly, holding on to the counter to keep his balance.

"Reggie you so flaw. Yo lil friend get here and you act like you wasn't just grinding up on me a few minutes ago." She mugged me.

"Ayo you better chill out she not the one." Syrus stepped in.

"Nigga I don't give a fuck like all these bitches and niggas walk around like they scared of this hoe! I'm not scared! Reggie switching up all cause she standing here like I give a fuck!" She spat.

I just remained silent and sipped my drink.

"Ayo shawty! Chill out! You really doing too much!" Hakeem got loud which made everybody turn to him.

One thing about Hakeem was that he never got loud. Never. So now that he was getting loud with this girl was shocking.

"Y'all so fucking lame! Like this bitch can go around and talk any kinda way to anybody then y'all defend her! Shits lame!" She exclaimed.

"We tryna save to yo ass before she decide to turn up on you! You came in here already on some shit wit her. I don't know if you know her personally or she did some shit to you personally but this ain't what you want!" Syrus frowned.

"I don't give a fuck about her! Y'all gon make excuses for her regardless like she can't even speak up now that I'm stepping to her but when it was Ebony and them she had so much fire under ha ass! Swear you don't like Ebony and can't stand her but you at her house at her party drinking her shit up! You mad weird, Kaiser!" She snapped.

This time I put my drink down and made eye contact with her.

"Come over here and whoop my ass then." I replied simply.

"Girl bye you don't fight forreal!" She rolled her eyes.

"If you so pressed by me and what I'm doing, come whoop my ass. It seem like you mad about me being here and you mad about the way I treat people so come be the one that whoop my ass for it!" I hissed.

"Bitch you ain't said nothing but a word!" She took her shoes off and charged over to me.

I stepped away from the counter just as she got near me. I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her onto the counter, pinning her arm behind her back.

"Shit!" Reggie shouted.

Everyone else watched in awe and shock.

"I don't know who the fuck you are or what the fuck you think I am or what I did but lemme tell you sumn. I'm not the one, bitch! I don't play about my respect and erbody know that! So stop fucking playing wit me before I really have to beat cho ass forreal!"

I let her up and she tried to swing on me.

I chin checked her and her drunk ass fell to the floor.

"Damn Kai!" Reggie stumbled over and put his arm around me for balance.

"What the fuck going on in here?!" A voice questioned cheerfully.

I looked up and my eyes were met with King's.

Fuck.