Author's Note

IM NOT DISCONTINUING THE BOOK.

HOWEVER.

TW for the next but because I will be swearing

I would just like to say I'm absolutely FURIOUS RIGHT NOW.

I just— words cannot describe my anger.

Someone needs to shut this fucking website down before I commit or horrible crime😐

LIKE WHO THE FUCK DI YOU THINK YOU ARE

I want to thank evanschris- - for telling me a little bit ago about this. and now that I have been able to search it up I am not helping my emotions :)

I can't comment on the books so I have no way of BASHING TF OUT OF WHOEVER POSTED MY FANFICS. Like I don't send hate ever but THIS IS JUST— I HAVE THE RIGHT TO HATE ON THIS.

LIKE I WASN'T ASKED. I NEVER KNEW. SO I AM— THERE ISN'T EVEN A WORD TO DESCRIBE MY ANGER.

Let's have a little dictionary day. The word of the day is PLAGIARISM.

"Direct Plagiarism is the word-for-word transcription of a section of someone else's work, without attribution and without quotation marks. "

I never gave the okay for someone to even translate my books. Did you know I can take you to court for this? Hope you gotta good lawyer, cuz you're going down, buddy.

Stealing is a crime. You stole my hard work. Hope it was freaking WORTH IT.

And you didn't even bother trying to continue a book I deleted and just said "on hold" because we ALL KNOW you're bïtch ass couldn't come up with a good plot 🙄 pathetic, really.

Honestly I'd be embarrassed if this was me. Making an account in my acc name and playing off my books are your own. Fuck you, dude.

I AM BUILT LIKE A FUCKING UNIT MAN AND GREW UL WITH THREE BROTHERS AND A DRUNK DAD I WILL ROCK YOUR SHIT.

TAKE MY BOOKS DOWN BEFORE I TAKE YOU DOWN, WHORES.

I would like to apologize to my readers for reading me this way.

But seriously go fuck yourself whoever plagiarized my fanfics. I may have spent only a few weeks on some of them but dude I spent so long putting thoughts and ideas into them.

Do you know how many headaches I get from the ideas constantly flooding outta my brain? I HURT BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT <3

AND I SWEAR TO YOH I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUT A GUN TI YOUR HEAD IF YOU DIN'T TAKE. MY. FICS. DOWN. /hj

I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL KNOW WHERE YOU
S L E E P. I WILL KILL YOU.

and I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm going to kill you, but I'm just gonna do it, alright? >:(

Apparently it was shut down for a bit and that's why I couldn't access it, but SOMEBODY brought it back up.

Fucking prick. Somebody throw a brick at their head. A BIG ONE.

So let's do a little more facts of the day.

What is NovelHD? It is a website that primarily steals books from Wattpad and self-published authors. They then ALTER THE DISCLAIMERS to make it look like the authors have posted it to NovelHD (FYI if it wasn't obvious already I DO NOT HAVE A NOVELHD ACCOUNT).

THE STORIES ARE P R O F I T E D vie their donation option. IF YALL ARE GETTING PROFITED ON THERE HOW ABOUT YOU SHARE 99% OF THE FUCKING MONEY TO THE ACTUAL AUTHORS?

NovelHD hides behind a reverse proxy pass-through security service which allows them to prevent people from accessing their host information, thus, making it difficult to get works removed.

I got all of that information thanks to Stop NovelHD on Twitter.

Someone was able to contact Google and keep NovelHD from finding their works. Idfk how they did it, but when they do I am hiding my other fanfics.

This is the longest authors note I've made, and it's quite obvious as to why it should be this long. But please, if any of you figure out how to report NovelHD or my fanfics on its website TELL ME SO J CAN GET THEM OFF.

I do not want my books to be profitable on that website if I'm not the one getting payed.

Anyways feel free to read my other books. BUT NOT ON NOVELHD.COM BECAUSE THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.