Chapter 116

Carson

"Oh. My. God." I let out another ear-piercing yell before , i staggered backwards. My legs wobble, , and my hands catch a table before I tumble to my ass.

"What happened?" I screech, turning to my friends. They all sit up in bed, the same nervous looks on their faces. "Guys...oh no..."

They are just the same. Just like me, their hair is dyed.

Worst part is, I don't even remember doing it. At least it looks good.

Bella's blonde locks are dip dyed a dark red, Bells once fiery red hair is now a seafoam green, The tips of Sam's hair are dyed a pastel pink, Anna's hair is dip dyed a light blue, and my own hair is dip dyed a deep, dark purple. (Picture at top.)

"Guys! our hair!" I whine, stomping my foot like a child. "What happened last night?"

"We left the bar and got our hair dyed. Obviously." Bell seethes, pointing to her hair.

"Is it bad that I kinda like it?" Bella asks, examining herself in the mirror.

We all shoot her a glare, and she frowns and turns to us.

"At least it looks good?" Sam says, almost as if she was questioning it.

I shrug. "I guess so."

"It's does." Bella says, shooting Sam a smile, who automatically grins.

"But guys- this is still a problem. The stylists will get angry." Anna says, rubbing her temples.

I let out a groan. "How could this get any worse?"

Suddenly, Anna pops up, a nervous and somewhat scared looking coming across her face.

"Oh Carson..." She says nervously, making her way towards the closet. "Uh, their is a package for you."

"So-"

"And it's from your mom."

My stomach drops, and I stumble back into the table and tip forwards, crashing to my knee's.

"Where is it?" I ask. "Don't open it. It's probably a dead body or something."

"Ew, gross Carson." Sam makes a face, but I can tell she's scared.

"Guys, you'll be fine, I promise." I say softly, trying to calm their nerves. "I won't let anything happen to you."

Only Bella seems to notice my choice of words. "You said that we'll be fine, but what about you?"

I shrug. "I don't know. But just don't worry okay? You don't deserve this."

"No one does." Bell adds gravely, her face empty of emotion. Her eyes are hard, and she stares into space.

Anna nods towards the closet. "In there."

I get up and carefully open the doors, as if someone were to jump out and say "Gotcha!"

But that was not the case.

Inside, a medium sized brown box awaited me.

A note was taped to it, I didn't bother reading it.

Quickly, I ripped the top of the box open. Inside, was a bunch of packing peanuts.

Letting out a deep, shaky breath, I reach down. The box seemed empty, until my finger grazed a piece of paper, and got cut.

"Ow." I yelped, yanking my hand out. "Stupid fricking paper."

I hear various laughs behind me, and I roll my eyes, and reach down.