Chapter 51

Harry woke up late the next morning, brightening up immediately when he remembered that it was his birthday. He hopped out of bed and padded to the kitchen in his new slippers, grinning at his older brother when he saw him standing at the stove in just his boxers as he made breakfast. "Morning, Li-Li." Liam turned around and smiled widely, scooping the younger boy up into a bear hug. "Happy birthday, Haz!" He yelled as he spun the boy around in a circle, setting him back down on the ground and placing a big kiss on his forehead. "What would you like to do today? The world is yours, but I can't afford anything more expensive than a hundred pounds because that new cat is clearing me out. Where is Dusty, anyway?" Harry pointed back to his room. "She's asleep in one of my shoes."

Liam peeked into the boy's bedroom and cooed when he saw the grey kitten sleeping in one of Harry's trainers. "Aww, she's so fucking adorable." He closed the door and held a hand over his heart. Just as Liam went back to the stove to continue working on breakfast, his bedroom door opened and a rumpled-looking blonde came out in just a t-shirt. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Harry standing right next to Liam, the two of them just staring at each other awkwardly. "Uhm, I didn't realize you were up yet, Harry. Top of the morning." Harry watched with his mouth open as the blonde came into the kitchen, trying to tug his t-shirt down to cover his exposed dick. "So, you two- last night," He said as he waved a finger between the two of them, slightly thrusting his hips with a giggle.

Liam groaned at the boy's childish behavior as Niall stuck his tongue out, smacking the boy upside the head. "You are so immature, Harry. I can't believe I'm best friends with such a child. You're just mad because I have a totally hot guy who fucked me to the moon and back last night while you and Louis were laying in bed, fully clothed with eighteen inches of space between you." Harry gasped and threw a hand over his mouth, surprised at the vulgarity of Niall's sentence. "It's my birthday, you're not allowed to talk to me like that. Also, I do not want to hear about my brother fucking you 'to the moon and back'. That's fucking disgusting." Harry shook his head at the disheveled blonde. "And go put some fucking pants on, I don't want your dick out while I'm eating breakfast."

Niall flipped the boy off and then went back into his room to put some boxers on. He had been uncomfortable with his bottom half exposed anyway. "So, Liam, it looks like your dream came true. Niall finally said yes, after all of that begging and pleading and bartering. Was he at least good?" Liam just ignored the boy, moving the bacon around in the sizzling pan in front of him. "I asked if he was good, but I guess he wasn't since you won't say." Liam just stayed silent again, but Niall didn't. He came back into the kitchen with a flourish and started bragging about how great he is in the sack. "You know, I swear I thought Liam was having some kind of episode with how slurred and choppy his speech was." He put on a deep, posh accent. "'Oh, fuck, N-Niall, just- ah, so good! Nngh, ah, fuck, uhm!' He sounded insane." Niall laughed and slapped Liam on the shoulder, the older boy flushing down to his chest.

"How did I not hear you guys?" Niall shrugged at the younger boy, grabbing a piece of toast out of the toaster and shoving the whole thing in his mouth. "I think you might have been asleep, or too wrapped in your adorable kitten to pay attention to anything else. It's good you didn't hear anything, though. You might have wanted to wash your ears out with carpet cleaner if you heard us. Liam is nasty in bed." Harry gagged and turned away from the two, not able to even look at them without wanting to vomit. "What the bloody 'ell is goin' on in here? It's too fucking early for this shit. I need coffee." Harry turned and smiled as he saw his sleepy-eyed boyfriend shuffling into the kitchen from the living room.

"Morning, Lou. Did you sleep okay on the couch? Sorry you couldn't stay in my room with me, but Liam's an arse and says we can't sleep together." Louis shrugged and pulled the boy under his arm, giving him a light kiss to his temple. "It's okay. At least I get you tonight. Liam is staying at Zayn's place, so we get the whole apartment to ourselves." Harry grinned and pecked the older boy's lips, not paying attention to the permanent frown on Liam's face. "You only get it because Zee got these awesome tickets to see Elton John for his 'final' tour and we can't miss it. I'll be back early tomorrow, though, so make sure you guys are ready for me." Harry saluted the older boy and then grabbed a plate, filling it with eggs and bacon and toast. "Thanks for the breakfast, Li. This is really nice."