Chapter 32

Harry gasped when he saw Louis standing in the doorway of his bedroom, a look of anger and shock on his face. He quickly hopped up from under Luke and pulled his blanket up to his chin, trying to cover himself. "I said get the fuck off of him!" Louis shouted once more, advancing toward the couple in the bed. Luke tried to feign confidence and stood up, puffing his bare chest out. "You can't make me do anything. I'm a fucking adult and I can do whatever the fuck I want." Louis practically growled. "Not under this roof you don't. You follow Liam and Zayn and I's rules, and our rule is that you get the fuck off of him." Luke huffed and stomped closer to the older boy, getting up in his face.

"You don't get to do that because you don't fucking live here. If you want me to leave, you can go get Liam from work and tell him to come kick me out. But if you don't do that, I'm not fucking leaving." Louis was seething. He reached forward and took a hold of the boy's arm, and before he could react, Louis pulled his arm back and turned him around so his back was pressed to the older boy's chest. "You fucking listen to me, you cunt. You have no fucking choice in this. You will leave this apartment right now, and I will never see you here, or anywhere near Harry, ever again. Hear me?" Luke looked to Harry, trying to see if he would say anything to Louis. "Harry. Please." The younger boy just looked down in shame, not wanting to go against what Louis was saying. He looked terrifying when he was mad.

Luke sighed and pleaded with the boy through his eyes. "Come on, Harry." The younger boy kept his head down, not brave enough to look into the older boy's eyes. "Fine. Be like that. We're fucking over." Harry flinched at the words Luke spat at him. "Fuck you. I'm out of here." He turned to leave but then swiveled back around to say one more thing. "Oh, and just so you know, I only said I believed what you said about your dream because I wanted to fuck you. I know you have feelings for him." Harry's cheeks flamed bright red and tears welled up in his eyes, but he just looked at his hands so Luke wouldn't see. The older boy flipped off Louis and then left the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

Louis stepped forward until he was right beside where Harry was, his knees touching the edge of the mattress. "Haz, I-I didn't think he would-" The boy held his hand up to silence him. "No. Stop. I don't want to hear it." The older boy visibly deflated. "Haz, babes-" Harry shushed him. "I said stop it. Okay? I'm fucking done with him and I'm done with you. If it wasn't for you, I would still have a boyfriend and I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. So you fucked up two things for me. Just leave." Louis frowned and reached a hand out to rub over Harry's shoulder but the boy squirmed away. He tried again, but Harry's head snapped up and he glared at the older boy, tears of anger and sadness in his eyes. "I fucking said stop! I don't want your fucking pity for something you caused! Now get the fuck out of my room and my apartment before I fucking call Zayn and tell him to drag you out of here! Please!"

Louis sighed and gave the younger boy one more pleading look before leaving the room, shutting the door quietly. Once the door closed with Louis on the other side, Harry finally broke down into tears. Sobs racked his body and his shoulders shook as he cried into his palms. At that moment, Harry hated Louis Tomlinson more than he could ever imagine. He absolutely despised the boy with his whole heart. "Fuck!" He screamed, stomping his feet onto the bed. When stomping didn't work, he decided to throw things. Everything in sight that he could lift became a projectile. First, he picked up Luke's shirt and balled it up, chucking it at the door. Then, it was shoes, and books, and anything that weighed more than a pound.

Finally, Harry picked up one of the empty glasses that Luke had left by his bed on his last visit. He picked up the heavy glass and wound his arm back, hurling it at the wall full-force. The glass shattered into a million pieces on impact and the boy shouted in pain as he felt several large shards of glass hit him. Louis, who was still on the other side of the door, immediately burst into the room and ran to Harry's side to see where he was hurt. "Harry, Haz, are you okay? Babes?" He reached out to touch Harry's arm where a shard of glass was embedded but the boy jerked away. "Haz, I'm just trying to help. Please just let me help you." The boy finally relinquished control and let Louis touch his arm, trying to figure out a way to get the glass out.