Chapter 55

"Louis William Tomlinson, you get your ass in here right now!" Liam screamed from his bedroom, the top drawer of his bedside table open. Louis threw on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, hopping around the room as he tried to get dressed quickly, then ran down the hallway to Liam's bedroom. "What, Li?" He asked breathlessly, one hand resting on the door jam, the other on his hip. "Why the fuck are my condoms gone?" Louis tried to look confused. "I don't know, what do you think happened to them?" Liam rolled his eyes and rested his hands on his hips. "Don't be so daft, Louis. I know you took them." Louis shook his head. "No, I didn't take them. Maybe Niall took them, or Zayn, I don't know. Ask them." The older boy shrugged and turned back around to leave. "Wait, Lou."

Louis spun around and cocked an eyebrow at the larger lad. "You know I don't like that you had sex with him. But, thank you for using protection. I really don't need to navigate Harry having an STI." Liam patted the older boy on the shoulder, biting his lip as he tried to hold back choice words about Louis having sex with Harry. "Of course. I'm not a fucking idiot. Now, don't you have a shift at the strip club tonight?" Liam checked his watch and cursed, looking around the room to find his duffel bag. "Okay, I gotta go. Please, no more stealing my condoms. Buy your own fucking rubbers." Louis nodded and saluted the taller boy. "Bye, tell Harry I love him. Be back later tonight." Liam waved and ran out of the apartment, slamming the door shut behind him.

After the door shut behind Liam, Louis went back to Harry's room, which was practically his room with how often he stayed there, and crawled back into bed next to Harry. "What did he want?" Harry asked, looking up from his phone. "He wanted to know where his condoms went." The younger boy hummed and leaned his head on Louis's shoulder, his hand sliding into Louis's. "What do you want to do tonight, baby? We could go to a movie, or go out to eat. Whatever you want." Louis rubbed his thumb over the back of Harry's hand, his other hand tapping on his thigh. "I kinda just wanna stay in tonight. Watch a movie and cuddles." The older boy smiled and placed a kiss on Harry's temple. "That sounds wonderful, baby. You wanna go in the living room while I make us a cuppa?"

Harry nodded sleepily and right as he went to stand up from the bed, Louis moved around and scooped the boy up, carrying him, blankets, stuffies, and all, into the living room. He laid the boy down on the couch, the boy collapsing into a giggling mess as he kicked his feet around, and then went into the kitchen to make them each a cup of tea. In the living room, Harry stood up from the couch and walked over to the small cabinet under the tv to look through the movies. He wanted to watch something easy to watch without having to pay too much attention to it so he could still focus on cuddling Louis, but it needed to be something that they could both agree on. The final decision was Mean Girls, a classic that the two of them had both seen millions of times.

"Hey, bubs. What did you decide on for our movie?" Louis asked as he came back into the living room, two large mugs of steaming tea in his hands. "Mean Girls." Louis hummed and nodded, laying the two mugs on the table before hitting play on the movie and sitting down next to Harry. "I never asked you this, baby. How was your birthday?" Louis asked as Harry curled up under his arm. "It was really good. I enjoyed all of it. The party, the presents." He paused. "The sex." Louis chuckled and kissed the boy on the head. "Well, you can get that any time you want. All those presents wore me out, though. I am literally broke now." Harry looked up at Louis with wide eyes. "That wasn't the deal. You weren't supposed to spend all of your money on me. You were just supposed to buy me a couple of cheap presents, maybe one expensive thing. That's it."

Louis smiled and ran his hand up and down Harry's side. "The deal is that I take care of my boy. I love buying you stuff and giving you presents. It's all just so I can see that big grin on your face. Don't worry, I liked doing it for you. You're my sugar baby, and I'm your sugar daddy." Harry wrinkled his nose and shook his head at the older boy. "You're too poor to be my sugar daddy. Maybe if you became a stripper like Liam then you would be able to make enough bank to support me." Louis sighed. "Are you just saying that because you want me to give you a lap dance?" Harry faked a gasp and clutched a hand to his chest. "Do you really think I would tell you to become a stripper just so I could get some lame, half-assed lap dance? God no!" He waved his hands around. "I just want to see you in a golden g-string." Louis growled and flipped them around so that Harry was laying down underneath him, the older boy towering over him.