//He Hugs You//

SCOUT:
He does it as a surprise. He does it whenever you're doing something. Chances of him getting hit is a lot. He'll say sorry afterwards before repeating it when you're busy again. And maybe he'll grope you here and there,when he gets the chance. "hey dolly— acK!" You were pretty much guilty but..he deserves it.

SOLDIER:
Like Scout,he does it surprisingly. But because of his shadow looming over you,you're not that surprise. He'll feel sad,since it didn't work but he's contented with hugging you. He might get some smacks but nothing that hurts him. "boo!"

PYRO:
He'll tickle you while he hugs you. It'll then turn into a tickle fight,everyone surrounding both of you,cheering. There are times where he'll let you win. And that's because he loves to see you smile. But also because you're more energetic than him.

DEMOMAN:
He hugs you whenever he could,either drunk or not. If he is drunk,maybe he'll pass out while still hugging you. But you couldn't care less. Sometimes,he'll help just to hug you from behind. "Aye,lassie..zzzz.." and those sounds signals you to put him in bed.

HEAVY:
Since he's taller than you,you could easily notice his shadow looming over behind you. You wouldn't be surprised but try to for him. He'd usually know that you're pretending but he could care less. "(Y/N) does not need to–""shush.."

ENGINEER:
Will randomly hug you even if you're doing something or not. If you've both been working till sunrise,he'll stay like that for minutes before inviting you to bed. "Darlin',Ah think we should go to bed now..mrhm..""alright,come on." and you led him to the room.

MEDIC:
Wouldn't hug you if he's handling experiments,as to not put you in danger. But if he does hug you,he'd accidentally forget about whatever he's doing and just spend time with you for the rest of the day. "Medic–""shhh..""Josef.""vhat's zhe matter?""weren't you experimenting with mercury?""hmm.." and a crash surprised both of you. "Oh Gott."

SNIPER:
This tree–yes,TREE–is so tall,he has to carry you to hug you. You're lucky if you're either taller than him,same height as him or inches shorter than him. He'd sometimes hung you on his shoulder until you both got to the destination. "Mundy! Put me down right now!""no can do,sheila–""mom,is that guy kidnapping the random lady?""oh my god,uh,I should call the police..""Shite."

SPY:
With this man's stuff,it would be easy to surprise you. You would sitting in his chair and he'd be watching you from behind. He loves to hear you squeal and you love to smack him because of that. "Where's Spy?–""boo!""ah fuck! Jesus Christ..STOP doing that.""hehe,sorry ma cherì but I can't do promises."