//He Confesses//

SCOUT:
He gave you his baseball cap saying "This girl is mine". You could feel youself heat up from that exact sentence. "(Y/N),I think I love you,more than a friend.""bestfriends?""no,here let me demonstrate." and he gave you a quick peck on the lips. And you wore that cap whenever you go outside.

SOLDIER:
He told you to carry one of his raccoons with the red ribbon. And you did as you were told. Surprisingly,it suddenly but gently bit on your finger. "Cupcake,you are officially mine now.""uhh,what do you mean Jane?""I love you Cupcake,I love you so much." you were shocked that he felt the same. He told you about the bite and you explained it to him. "so,you mean that it should be on the neck?""y-yeah..""hmm,so can I be the one to correct it's place?""uhh..sure I guess." and he carried you to his bed. Let's say,he officially did his first "Love Bite" on you.

PYRO:
He gave you his balloonicorn and left you with it,telling you that he'll come back. He did after an hour,a blindfold in his hand. He tied them to your eyes,and helped you stand up. He went to guide you to the kitchen. He removed your blindfold revealing big letters that spells "I LOVE YOU,(Y/N)!" and he then told you about it and well,alot of sweets were eaten.

DEMOMAN:
He was drunk when he said it. You were throwing a celebration for him for their win. And he accidentally told you and cried all of a sudden,thinking that you don't like him back. But when you told him you felt the same,he just collapsed on the floor. So,you carried him to bed,sleeping with him.

HEAVY:
Well,you took a rest after doing your routines. He sat next to you,giving you a pat and smile. "Leetle girl did good!""thanks,Misha.""Misha wants to tell you that he loves leetle (Y/N),small or not.""aww,I love you too." and he just scooped you up and used you as a weight. At least everyone thinks it's cute. You're just glad that he didn't broke anything from you.

ENGINEER:
He built you a robot that hugs you. "Hey,uhh,(Y/N)? can we talk?""sure,what is it?""I like ya,I mean,I love ya.""I love you too–!" and the robot suddenly hugged her. But it didn't let go for like 4 hours. That's when it started to spark. "uhh,Dell,I think it's going to explode.""dagnabbit! hold on,sweetpea!" he started to hit it with his wrench. Successfully,he did it. But that was the last time he'll build something like that.

MEDIC:
You were waiting outside of his lab. He came out later with a beating heart,a huge smile plastered on his face. "Ich liebe dich,meine (Y/N)!""umm,thank you?""bitte schön!" and he gave you the heart. You tried not to puke or faint and you did succeeded. "I love you too Josef,just..don't do that again.""oh! ja,sure" and he just keeps hugging you for over 8 hours.

SNIPER:
He made you breakfast in bed. It formed the words "love" and you gave him a confused face. He kissed you immediately and just ran off,leaving you with flustered face. You followed him,not even eating your breakfast yet. You saw him sitting on the edge of the cliff,looking down while puffing out some smoke. You sat next to him,watching your steps so you don't fall. You grabbed his hand into yours and your fingers intertwined. "I luv you too,you camper" imitating his accent as best as you can. He laughed and kissed your forehead,happy that you accepted him.

SPY:
He eventually found his way to pay someone to plan his confession. You were with him when someone suddenly grabbed your bag and ran away with it. Spy didn't react to this as he knew that was the one he assigned. "ma belle,why don't 'ou sit over zhere while I follow him?""sure. I appreciate that." and he ran to the man. "here you go sir,make sure to tell her,good luck!""merci." and he ran back to you. "here 'ou go,ma belle. open it just to make sure.""merci beaucoup Laurent." and you found a diamond necklace inside,which as far as you know isn't something you own. "uhh,Laurent,I think there's something that doesn't belong to me.""hmm,I don't see anyzhing wrong.""what?" he grabbed your face and inched closer. "Je t'aime,amour~" and you both got home,to have a little "fun".