//Submissive Or Dominant//

(A/N's Note : this is suggestive,so read at your own risks.)

SCOUT:
Both,but mostly submissive. He likes it when you're in control,but if you were to tease him,he'll be the one to take in charge. It'll take more than 1 round to tire him out.

SOLDIER:
He's most dominant between the two of you. He'll tease for as much as he wants to. He won't give you a chance to take the lead. and if you're wondering,yep,he's rough.

PYRO:
Really submissive. You'll have to be the one to ask him if he's fine with this or that. Reason on why he's so submissive is because he loves watching what you're doing.

DEMOMAN:
Dominant if sober and submissive if not. That's why he's full of surprises whenever you do the "deed". Either way,you'll still both like. And since he loves your expression,he'd be a tease.

HEAVY:
dominant AF. But he won't forget to ask you if you're okay with it. But he also won't forget to praise you from what you're doing.

ENGINEER:
Like Scout,he's dominant and submissive. But for you,you'd want him to be the dominant one rather than being a sub since he'll get flustered easily. He did agree on it though.

MEDIC:
He's dominant most of the time. He'd love to tease you when he gets the chance. You'd be real flustered so you'll hit him. He'd chuckle before continuing.

SNIPER:
If you think that this guy's dominant then think again. He'd love how he's under control by your actions. He'll probably tease you if he has the courage to do so.

SPY:
As known from him,he's clearly dominant. He'd tease you until you can't take it anymore. He'd give you one of his smug smile. His actions are gentle and then surprises you with rough ones.