//You Sleep With Him//

SCOUT:
"Good night,sweetcheeks. Sleep tight,don't let da other Scout bite!""heheh,okay Mr. Best." and you both snuggle closer to each other.

SOLDIER:
"Cupcake,come here.""yes sir?" and he pulls you close to him. "It's time to sleep.""uhh,okay sir.""oh! and cuddles." and that made you giggle.

PYRO:
"(Y/N)?""yes my firebug?""cuddles please." you cuddled with him until you both fell asleep. "good night firefly." and he kisses your forehead.

DEMOMAN:
"lassie? can ye come here?""just a sec Tavish." and you approached him. "what is it?–""it's sleepy time,now come here before I make ye!" how you love that man of yours.

HEAVY:
"leetle girl,is sleep time.""Misha,no.""Misha,да." and he jumps at you,holding you close to him while the bed sprang up. "Mishaaa!" you shouted between your giggles and laughs.

ENGINEER:
"Dell?""yeah,darlin'?""it's time to sleep.""just a bit more–""no more. Sleep is essential,now come on." and you dragged him with you. You move a bit closer to him.

MEDIC:
"Fräulein~ do jou know vhat zime it is~?""sleep..?""ja,jou know vhat zhat means~""Josef,don't you dare." he started to chase you,determined to bring you to bed and tickle you. "I'm coming,meine taube!""Josef! Nein!" but he wouldn't listen.

SNIPER:
"oi,luv,morning awaits.""5 more minutes–""nah,sheila,don't keep me waitin'." he said while he carries you to bed with him. "alroight mate." you love imitating him.

SPY:
"ma belle,it's night zime,let's go to sleep.""alright,I'm coming." and he waited for you to sleep with him. He started to kiss you on the face then your neck. "Laurent,sleep,now is not the time.""or is it not~?" he purrs. "seriously though,Laurent,non.""fine.." and you both cuddled. "good night Laurent.""good night ma chéri."