//You Went Shopping//

SCOUT:
The things you really buy is his 'Bonk!' and mostly,favorite snacks. "Jeremy,are we forgetting anything?""nope,not as far as I know.""okay,good." and you both proceeded to buy your items.

SOLDIER:
He buys almost everything on the mall,but you were always there to stop him. "Why not Cupcake?""because,we wouldn't afford it.""then I'll break their necks–""no Jane,don't.""fine.." and you just sighed as he accidentally broke the water fountain.

PYRO:
All you guys buy is everything about what can cause fire to happen. "Aiden do you think this will work?""well,maybe." but you just bought it anyways. Fire Friends!

DEMOMAN:
Scrumpy. That's literally it. Scrumpy here,scrumpy there. Scrumpy everywhere. Drunk Buddies!–

HEAVY:
You wouldn't allow him to buy all the vodka that the mall has. "Misha,you'll get drunk.""да. so?""and I'll be the one to clean it up.""да. so?""and you'll get sick.""да. so?""and I'm going to leave.""да– what?" and you just went to the counter.

ENGINEER:
Everything that is needed of course,but most of them are just human needs. Like food and stuff. But you're happy nonetheless.

MEDIC:
Medic really wanted to steal someone–but you didn't allow him since they are innocent. "can I bring him home?""no.""how about zhat one?""no.""und zhat one?""no.""vhat about zhat one?""no.""zhat one?–""you know what. just one.""danke!" and he chase after the person. Poor person,let's hope they aren't missing anything.

SNIPER:
You wouldn't usually come there,only when needed. He would buy more jars and coffee. "Mundy,I think that's too much coffee.""it's more than enough,sheila." you just shrugged and continued to buy it.

SPY:
He literally bought the whole store. The mall. All of it inside is now officially yours and his. Even the security guards. Even the clerks and the cashiers. All of it. How..lovely?