//You Don't Drink Water//

(A/N's Note : sorry if doesn't make sense..got no idea of what to begin with..sorry qwq)

SCOUT:
He's just like you. He won't drink water unless you do so you're both running laps. "can't catch me,(Y/N)!""you wish!" you did catch him so,you won the race. He'll still be in shock from what just happened.

SOLDIER:
He won't allow you to continue trainig without 3 bottles of water. You'll have to drink it or else you'll find him sleepless at night. "Cupcake,did you drink it?""yes..?""good,good night honey.""good night." but you didn't.

PYRO:
Sugar rush is the best feeling for Pyro,and he thinks it's the best for you too. He'll bury you in a pile of sweets. "Aiden...help!—""hold in there!" you giggled,both of you acting. He finally got you out of the pile. You both looked at each other and laughed. He doesn't even gave you water lol.

DEMOMAN:
Being the drunkard he is,doesn't really care as long as you're safe. He'll even share his drinks with you. "Tavish,that's enough.""what's yer name,ye pretty little thing?""I'm (Y/N) and you're drunk,let's go.""nah,my name's Tavish,hehehe." so,yeah,plenty of water for him instead of you.

HEAVY:
As you and him likes to exercise,he's the one to mostly drink lots of water. "leetle bear,don't let Misha chase (Y/N)." he said,sounding serious. You shook your head. "no,and what are you going to do about it?""tickle.""what?—""tickle fight!"

ENGINEER:
You'll hide before he grabs a cup of water. That way,the water will either spill or he's going to be the one to drink it. "(Y/N),Ah've decided to give you soda instead.""really?""yup.""are you sure?""well,yeah.""okay then!" but,oh boy,was that a lie. You hid yourself to make sure it was soda. You did drank it,it was soda. He gave up on tryna find you.

MEDIC:
You won't escape him from catching you. You were running from him because he's giving you 8 glasses of water,and a bottle of it. You don't want to since it'll get you drunk. "Josef,ever think of drinking alot more than 8 glasses of water?""vell,I haffn't done zhat,should I?""I guess,I don't know,maybe for my safety.""alright,I'll do it." results is,he got drunk.

SNIPER:
Him drinking coffee won't really affect him since,he can't remember the last time he drank water. "luv,did you foind moi woiter bottle?""you have a water bottle? that's a surprise.""Oi've stopped using it,Oi wanna give it to you.""thank you Mundy.""uh huh." you stayed silent before bringing up the topic. "I actually won't use it for water.""it's foine Oi guess,Oi think you can call it "bottle".""just bottle?""yeah."

SPY:
Would give it to you gently,but if you won't accept it,he'll promise and you'll agree. Unless,"heck no.""why not? don't 'ou like sweets?""I can get Pyro to do it.""I'll double it.""nope.""please ma amour.""fine,but just this once." he nods. You did got sweets,but only a box. "I thought you said you'll double it!""I don't like to keep promises amour,zhe ozher box will come tomorrow."

(A/N's Note : requested by MkGlanzreich once more. I hope it's not that confusing and that you liked it. Also,thank y'all for the votes and reads,I appreciate it very much.)