//When You're Drunk//

SCOUT:
He'll laugh his ass out before helping you. You'll be bombarded with questions on how and why did you get drunk. "why did ya agree?""I have no idea,but the feeling was awesome." he stared at you for awhile before continuing. "are ya still..drunk?""do I look drunk?""no.""do I sound drunk?""no.""so I'm not drunk.""you've been tripping all day!""that doesn't prove it."

SOLDIER:
He cheered on for you. "go Cupcake!" he yelled while you try to beat Demo's high score. You were challenged to a drinking game. You finally beaten Demo and was now seeing stars. Your vision was fuzzy so you didn't know what you'll bump onto. Soldier gladly escorted you back to your room which leads into playful cuddles.

PYRO:
Nope,he didn't allowed you to drink. He'd burn them if he saw t. So,he'll buy you any drinks except beers. "these.""but those are beers.""aw,come on.""no." so you were stuck with sodas,juices and water. The next day,the store was in pieces and on fire. "that's awful.""yeah." Aiden said,nodding his head in agreement,hiding his hand,holding the lighter.

DEMOMAN:
It takes hours before you get drunk,as you go drinking with Demo everytime you get a free time or when you're stressed. "aye,care for a drink?""thanks Tavish..""don't sweat it! ye seemed trouble,what's new?""just some random jerks messing around with me.""how?""by constantly being a sexist,saying I couldn't hit them cause I'm weak and challenging me to a drinking contest.""well,what happened?""I kicked them in their schlöng. And I've beaten them.""that's my lass! Cheers!" and that's the story of how no one dared to challenge you.

HEAVY:
Ah,yes,vodka. A classic,just for you and him. "Misha,I'm not feeling that good..""Misha will help." so he ran to the bathroom,carrying you with him. You were kind of regretting drinking too much. He told you that you were just new to it but after sometime you'll be able to handle it. You trust him so,you got better in handling your alcohol.

ENGINEER:
He'll be there to remind your intake in alcohol. "darlin',that's enough. Let's go home,the bed is waitin'.""I'm good mom.""mom?""why? do you want me to call you dad?" he turned away,flustered while his mind was processing on what you just requested to call him. "nah,let's just go home. We can buy more drinks tomorrow..""fine. But you're paying." he was able to calm down after that.

MEDIC:
He either would or wouldn't care if you get drunk. If you look like you were going to have a hangover,then he would but if not then he wouldn't. "kommen (Y/N),taube,jou should really vatch jour alcoholism. Jou know I vould hate to see jou in pain..""I know,but I'm not like Demo. He's worse.""ja,I know,but still..I vould get vorried if jou vould be stubborn to listen to me. Could jou promise me zhat?""okay,I will.""gut. Jou could leave zhe room if jou can't to.""or I could help you in here. I'd rather stay here than be in trouble with Scout." He told you to just watch him since he doesn't want you moving too much as you might feel sick.

SNIPER:
You were shock as he dranks as many as you did. "if you're going to have a hangover,then Oi shall experience it too. Oi don't want moi woife to be the only one suffering.""but—""no buts." The next day,you were both having a massive hangover,but he still manages to take care of you. He would wince here and there but wouldn't pay attention as if it was just a tummy ache. "Oi'll be foine,just drink lots of water and you'll be foine as well."

SPY:
This man of fine wine will give you non alcoholic beverages and that's that. He'll hide the alcoholic ones where he could be the only one to drink it. "amour,why don't 'ou try and get some rest? I'll prepare breakfast on bed." he started leaving which got you to question him. "where are you going?""I'll be reading some novels to help me sleep. Bonne nuit.""good night." after lying about reading,he'll head straight to the drinks while thinking about you.

(A/N)'s Note : this was an idea of Cowbull12341298. Thank you for commenting this. And I hope you like this.)