//You Go On A Date//

SCOUT:
He makes sure that you feel special when you go out with him. He will make sure that you are happy with him,he loves it. And most importantly,he loves you so much. He still hadn't told you. But he cares about you. And he hopes you feel the same. He stutters most of the time but he can create a sentence then begins to stutter again afterwards. But,you actually liked his company.

SOLDIER:
He brings his raccoons with him and turns out that they like you. You don't get bitten though,but Soldier was used to their biting anyways so he's good. Not until he was turning white,that's a bad sign. So,you mostly carry a cage with you to put the raccoons in. And it does work most of the time,Soldier still thinks that they need freedom. But you told him that he also needs a break from getting bitten from time to time. You don't want him dead anyways,so he just let you do what you wanna.

PYRO:
You mostly go to arcades and play. He thinks it's best if you just go to the playground,so you started to create a schedule where you two would go to places. He's fine with it,as long as it's not that risky. He's the one that schedule the places where you two eat. He still thinks that the playground where you two met is the safest.

DEMOMAN:
He brings you to fancy restaurants,telling you that he can afford it. Well,he can most of the time,but he secretly fights with the manager. He does his best to scare him and well,you get the jist. Besides,he just wants you to be happy.

HEAVY:
He mostly bakes goodies from his home country,so I guess your date with him is inside in his house. But you're happy none the less. He asks you how is it and you answer it with a burp. He smiles to himself when he sees that you are enjoying yourself with the goodies. He mostly talks about it and even teaches you how to bake them. So,when he's gone,you bake them to remember those moments with him.

ENGINEER:
He takes you to his workshop,teaching you everything he knows about engineering. You're just glad that he isn't tiring himself anymore when you gave him a taste of his own medicine. It happened when you woke up in the middle of the night and saw the kitchen lights were open. So you went to his workshop,knowing that he's still awake. You barged in quietly and dragged him to bed,telling him that if he doesn't sleep early you're going to leave him. And it was effective. Even though you're not together.

MEDIC:
Medic was cleaning his lab when you came in and well,helped him. He told you scientific facts and it just gave you a migraine,so he said sorry like..a million time? you can't remember anymore. But you accepted his apology and told him that you're okay. He just guarded you for a week before saying that "you are fine now" you just thanked him and left.

SNIPER:
The forest is your most date place to be honest,cause it's quiet,relaxing and simple. Until something attacks the both of you and ended with a bloody Sniper,his kukri in hand. He has no scars though,which impresses you. You both start a fire and just eats marshmallows. Such a lovely night for the two of you,eh?

SPY:
Fancy restaurants are a must for him when going out with you. He buys almost everything that they had on the menu,so you don't really need to tell him what you want. Usually,people will be looking at the two of you and your table. But he will glare at them that will stop them from chatting and continue to what they're doing. But,I guess you two went home with full stomachs. He offered you a drive home and you just accepted fate.