//You Draw Him//

SCOUT:
Will run around,shoving it to people's faces. "look at dis! can any of your girl do better dan dis?""uhh,sir,I'm single..""dat's what I thought,now shut up." and he'll say that to every person you both came across with. It took a lot of convincing to make him stop.

SOLDIER:
He'll bring it everywhere he goes. He accidentally showed it to his teammates. "uhh,whose drawing is dat? it's awesome!""uhh,a girl..""Imma ask dem out—""and she's mine. Now,extra 3 laps for that,maggot!""come on!" and that's that. Scout fainted during the last lap,but he's fine.

PYRO:
He gave you cuddles in return and was giggling all the time. "Aiden,I'm back— whoa..""welcome back! also,I changed the portraits." it was your drawing,that he photocopied in the portraits. So everyday,you'd hear him fangirling.

DEMOMAN:
It made him sober for 2 weeks. He didn't want to ruin it so he decided to replace the smiley note with it. So the last one that they'll see is your beautiful drawing of him. "kaboom!""wait,what is that?""a unique drawing.""okay." and they're dead.

HEAVY:
He made them into bookmarks,so he'll see it everytime he'll read. "your still awake?""da,is nice thing.""alright,but make sure to sleep.""is fine. Misha will." he'll adore the drawing quietly until he falls asleep. You'll wake up to see him reading again.

ENGINEER:
He would compliment it everyday. He also returns the favor by drawing you. "good morning darlin'.""morning,got anything to do for today?""compliment your drawing nad spend time with you." he hurriedly dressed up and did as he had told you. You both end up watching (f/m) and cuddling.

MEDIC:
Well,he was being childish when you gave him the drawing. He'd been too clingy when you give him drawings of himself. "Josef,I need to work.""nein,jou can do zhat later.""I'm drawing you.""really? alright,call me vhen jou're done!" and he left but not really. He came back with snacks and to check on you.

SNIPER:
He took you to (f/p) and bought you anything that you want. "why are you spoiling me?""cuz Oi luv you,and Oi want to.""okay? that's kinda weird though.""come on,anything else?""nope,let's go home.""hold on,Oi'm going to buy oice cream.""Mundy—" but he already bought some. You are quite sure that he's simping to it every night.

SPY:
He ordered that they place all your drawings in the museum. You found out when a lot of people were waiting outside your house. "Laurent,what's all this?""what do 'ou mean? I don't know.""I'm just gonna assume that you did something.""fine,I did. Let's visit zhe musuem today.""alright!" so,you found out that he did something.