//Someone Flirts With You//

SCOUT:
You were both on the field when some random guy just cat called you. He turned around and walked up to him,you following after. "what did ya just do,ya punk?""call me all you want loser,she likes me." and you bitched slap him. "Shame on him." you both went home,eating ice cream.

SOLDIER:
You were going to take his raccoons to the park when some guy just suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. "Hello~ what a lovely lady you are–""I tell you,you wouldn't want to continue that sentence.""are you threatening me?" and he ended up running away,broken bones and bites from raccoons.

PYRO:
He burned them. They didn't even got the chance to talk to you,he just thinks that they're cold. You couldn't blame him anyways,so you joined in with him.

DEMOMAN:
He was drunk that time so he couldn't remember what happened,but if I were you I would be laughing my ass out. He was walking with you when some guy just followed you two. When Tavish left,the man went to you and asked for your number. He went home quickly when Tavish went back and talked with him. You found out that he was trying to flirt with the guy. He's too drunk to remember.

HEAVY:
No one dares to come near you or even ask you out when he's around. But when he's gone,they have the guts to ask you out. You told them that you already have a boyfriend,so you just ignored them. But when he saw them in action,he just yeets them out of there,they end up either dead or broken.

ENGINEER:
You'll find them with bullets up their asses. You won't be mad at him anyways,so you would just add some more bullets. You two would just laugh when that happens. Looks like they aren't bullet proof.

MEDIC:
Do I really need to say it? I mean,wouldn't they end up in the lab with a few organs missing? He has a whole lot collection of it. You just tell him to make sure his lab is clean.

SNIPER:
He would ask them if they would want a bullet for free. Threatening them is his solution when they would flirt with you.

SPY:
I tell you,he's silent but he's mostly deadly. Just him showing his butterfly knife,then that's when they will run away,not even daring to look back. DEADLY KNIFU–