15. There's No Way My Little Sister Is Dating Some Guy

A couple of days later, Nayna came by again to see how Rin was. She knocked on the door only to be opened by Rin himself who looked down at her surprised a bit. As flashes of images of him acting like a fool to her, he went stiff, his face burning with embarrassment. 

"Hey, good to see you are feeling better." She said with a smile.

"Y-Yeah... Thanks..." He muttered scratching the back of his head awkwardly looking away from the girl.

"Mind a check up?"

"I'm fine. Really. I caused you enough trouble already."

"You caused no trouble, Red. Well, only to yourself..." She said amused going past him into his room, placing her bag on his desk before motioning to him to sit.

"Nayna, honestly, I-I'm fine." He said nervously walking back into the room, sitting on the edge of his bed with a sigh, giving in, knowing too well that he couldn't win this.

"Good boy." She said amused patting his head.

"Oi, I'm not Link." He said a bit annoyed and embarrassed choking on his words as he felt her hand under his shirt on his back.

He quickly got over his shock, smirking at her.

"Eager to see me naked again? Why didn't you just say so?" He purred pulling his blouse over his head.

"Calm down, Don Juan, I only want to feel your lungs." She said pressing onto his back in a few spots.

"I told you already. I'm fine." he said with a grin before looking down, his playfulness disappearing.

"Seems you really are fine. Good." She said getting up not observing his look.

"Thanks..." He muttered putting on his blouse again, getting up from the mattress, following Nayna towards the door. "Look...I-I'm really sorry for the way I acted...I don't-"

"Don't worry. I know. I knew the consequences of the meds I gave you. But at least they did their job, right?"

"Yeah...But I was such a..." He mumbled his words stopping in his throat. "What...What I'm trying to say is...Uhm...I...I really-" He stuttered avoiding her gaze only to be surprised by Gou's voice.

"Onii-chan! You're alright!" Cheered Gou hugging him.

"O-Oi! Gou!" He yelped embarrassed again.

"I was so worried for you but Nayna said she's taking care of you. I guess she really did." Giggled Gou looking back at Nayna who was watching them amused.

"I always keep my word, don't I?"

"You sure do. Well, since Onii-chan is better, I'll leave."

"What's the rush, Gou?" Asked Rin curious.

"Oh...Uhm...Well...I...I have some things to do today and it's really late..." Said the redheaded girl awkwardly stepping back from her brother before running off waving to them.

"What the hell was that?" Asked Rin confused.

"Don't know, the last few weeks she's been going out a lot on sundays..." Said Nayna with a shrug.

"Going out?" Gasped Rin turning to Nayna. "W-What do you mean 'going out'? With who?"

"Dunno. She never said anything. Anyway, I'll be going too. Take care, Red." She said walking off too before Rin realized.

"Huh? Wait!" He said but she already left, leaving him alone in the hallway, his thoughts ravaging his mind.

A couple of days later, as he returned from his jog, thinking of the earlier talk with Gou, he sat on his bad with a heavy sigh that didn't go unnoticed by his forever attentive roommate.