12.Rin's room visit

With the school beginning again, everyone was back on their usual track of school work and club meets.

One day they had a joint practice with Samezuka again which everyone enjoyed.

After practice, as the Iwatobi club were talking with Rin, Nagisa came up with an idea.

"Rin-chan! How about we visit your room?" He asked excited.

"Huh?! My room?! ...Sure, I don't mind. I'll be right there after I've taken my shower, so go wait ahead of me." He said with a shrug going to the showers.

The boys and Gou went ahead as Nayna was still changing.

As soon she was done, she made her way to Rin's room where she found just Rin and Nitori.

"Huh? Where are the others?"

"No idea.Those guys are late..." He said annoyed.

"Yeah, they aren't coming." Said Nitori.

"Actually... I don't know why, but I'm getting this overwhelming urge to punch Captain to the ground... Why is that?" Said Rin suddenly.

"Uhh...Rin?" Said Nayna thinking.

"What is it?" He said bored.

"Um...You told them your room number is 210, right?" She asked eyeing the redhead.

"Of course I did!"

"And you corrected Nagisa when he said 201, right?"

"Huh?!"

Rin looked at her confused thinking when did that happen then remembered Nagisa asking something but he didn't hear him so he just ignored it.

"Crap." He said rushing out of the room, followed by the other two. "Now I think I know why I feel like punching Mikoshiba." He growled, opening the door to room 201 only to see the others with Mikoshiba. "What the hell, you guys?! I said 210!" He said annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry." Said Nagisa as they all left the room one by one, Rin remaining the last one glaring at Mikoshiba.

"Something wrong Matsuoka?" He asked confused.

Rin clenched and unclenched his fist before turning away from the other redhead.

"No, captain...nothing." He said annoyed before leaving the room leading the others back to his room.

"And I really thought you care for me so much, Onii-chan..." Mumbled Gou.

Hearing her, Nayna sighed, knowing what was coming.

"What?" Said Rin confused as he opened the door letting everyone in.

"As I thought, no picture of me..." Mumbled the girl.

"Gou, please, don't start this..." Whispered Nayna but it was too late.

"What are you saying, Gou?" Asked Rin.

"When we got into the other room we saw a photo stand with me. I really thought that you love your little sister..." She said ignoring Nayna trying to make her shut up.

"You saw a what?" Said Rin growing angry.

"And even a love letter..."

"A what letter?" He asked fuming.

"Only to find out it was captain Mikoshiba..."

"That's it! I'm gonna kill him!" Shouted Rin turning for the door with blood-thirst.

"Calm down, Red. It's just puppy love." Said Nayna grabbing the back of his jersey stopping him from going further.

"Let go! I'm gonna kill him! I'll rip him apart!" He growled trying to go on but Nayna was not budging, the others watching all this confused, shocked and disturbed.

"Nayna, you sure are stronger than you look." Said Makoto nervously.

"I control everyday a 40kg beast. I think I can control for a few moments a 68kg idiot." She said with a shrug.

"Oi! Heard that!" Growled Rin looking over his shoulder down at her.

"Good." She said looking back at him. "Calmed down yet?"

"No! I won't calm down! How dare he think of my little sister like that!" He growled.

"You're impossible..." She said with an exasperated sigh. "Try looking it the other way around. What if the girl you'd like to date had an idiotic older brother who wouldn't let her date you."

"Like hell that would happen! I'm perfect!" He barked.

"Oh, yeah, perfectly annoying. Now sit." She said annoyed.

"Don't talk to me like I'm Link!"

"I said, Sit." She said pulling on his jersey, tripping him and making him fall on his bed surprising both him and the others.

"Damn, your strong." He mumbled sitting up, rubbing his head in annoyance and embarrassment.

After Rin finally managed to calm down, they all sat around the room chatting and having fun, from time to time Rin and Haru going at each other again only to be stopped by Nayna again.

"It's quite late. We should head home." Said Makoto looking out the window at the darkening sky.

"Right." Said Rei getting up.

"Thanks for letting us stay, Rin-chan! It was fun." Said Nagisa getting up too.

"It's so great to get to spend time with you again, Onii-Chan" Said Gou happily.

"Yeah..." Said Rin flatly.

As everyone was leaving, the last one to go was Nayna.

"No murder tonight." She said poking Rin's chest with her finger.

"Can't make any promises." He said with a shrug, before grinning at her amused.

"You overgrown child." She said annoyed.

"Shut up. You know you love me." He said smugly.

"Huh?" She said looking at him confused.

Realizing what he said he blushed starting to wave his hands up, shaking his head nervously.

"That's not what I mean. It's not-" He started rambling.

She looked at him amused.

"You big idiot..." She said amused before turning to leave. "Good night."

"Uh...Yeah...Good night..." He mumbled looking at her back as she walked away before closing the door behind him with a sigh.