42.Time Part 1

Next morning, the two males woke up almost at once. Sousuke got up right away, getting ready for the day but Rin stayed in bed, besides Nayna who was still sleeping.

"Rin, we gotta go." Said Sousuke looking at the redhead who was still looking at his girlfriend's face with a tremor in his red eyes.

"I don't know if I can leave her alone like this..." He muttered.

"Did she throw up again?"

"No. But-"

"Then she got it out of her system. Let her sleep and she'll be just fine."

"It's easy for you to talk." Muttered the captain again.

"Rin. Stop it. You heard her rule #2, right?" He said only to be seemingly ignored. "Never underestimate her, Rin. Do you really think she wants you to stay here instead of practicing for your dream, helping the others with theirs?"

Rin still seemed to ignore what Sousuke was saying only making the taller male more annoyed with him until he finally sat up, getting out of bed but not before making sure that his girlfriend was still tucked up in the covers.

He quickly got dressed and ready, following Sousuke out the door, down to the dining area for breakfast. After they ate, everyone got ready for the morning jog, Rin though turned to go back upstairs with a bottle of water and some cracker in hand.

"Rin-senpai. We're ready to go..uhm... Y-you didn't get enough?" Asked Nitori seeing the crackers in his hand.

"It's for Nayna. When she'll wake up, the breakfast will probably be closed so..."

"She's not joining us?"

"Not today. She's not feeling alright." He said sullen.

"Oh..." Muttered Nitori sympathetically.

"Go ahead with the others. I'll catch up with you." Continued Rin turning to the stairs and going up.

Once back to their room, he placed the water and the crackers on the night stand closest to Nayna who was still sleeping, curled up in the spot where he slept.
He crouched by the bed, close to her, caressing her head as he looked at her sleeping face.
With a sigh, he leaned over her kissing her head, ready to get up and leave only for her to grab onto his jersey, keeping it close to her nose, inhaling his scent.
Rin looked surprised and confused at her then smiled softly, detaching himself from her grasp, slowly, to not wake her up then placed his shirt he slept in beside her. The sleeping girl, like a shark at the scent of blood, curled closer to the clothing, grabbing it into her fist and keeping it close to her nose.

Rin looked at her lovingly before turned and went out of the room, running to catch up to the others in their jog.

A couple of hours later, Nayna stirred awake. She slowly opened her eyes as she sat up in bed.

"Rin?" She mumbled sleepily, looking around only to see the room empty.

She stretched to pick up her phone from the nightstand only to see there the bottle of spring water and a pack of crackers.

She looked at them surprised then smiled as she took her phone. She saw she got a message from none other than Rin.

Red:[Morning, baby. I hope you feel better. Try to eat some of the crackers. Please call me when you wake up.]

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the pool, as usual in this summer camp, Rin was overseeing everyone's practice while he was doing his.