18. back home

It was the middle of the week and Avie had just gotten back from her shift at The Brew. JJ was off and having himself a time in the hot tub.

"Enjoying yourself?" Avie squinted in the sun as she walked towards the hot tub from her car.

JJ looked over in her direction and smiled when he saw his girlfriend. He truly admired her. He looked her up and down, taking in her outfit; gray cotton shorts and a loose-fitting, white tank top that was cropped by Kie with a rusty pair of scissors a few weeks ago. He saw the brown, coffee stains sitting on her tank.

She noticed a joint sitting in his mouth.

"Hey, baby!" JJ stood up, taking the joint out of his mouth and leaning over the hot tub to kiss her.

Avie giggled and kissed him back, "Are you high?"

"Not yet, my love, not yet." He grabbed the lighter from the ledge and lit the joint.

Avie rolled her eyes, "You're going to have to quit that shit eventually."

JJ shrugged and exhaled the smoke, "When the time comes."

"Oh, like your Juul?" Avie raised her eyebrows.

"I'm not gonna bring it around the baby, relax." He told her and inhaled another hit.

Avie shook her head and sighed.

"How was work?" JJ asked in a low tone before exhaling.

"Tiring. I don't know how I'm going to work the next 6 months. It's already hard." She looked at him.

"Aw, baby." JJ took another hit as she sat sat on the ledge to dip her feet in. He rubbed her thighs, "I can make you feel better."

Avie looked down at him, "Can you though?"

JJ closed his eyes and nodded as he took the joint from his lips and placed it between his fingers. He kissed her lower thighs, switching from the right to left.

"JJ, we're not doing this in the hot tub." Avie giggled and rubbed his head.

"You're not in the hot tub, princess." He left a trail of kisses up her thighs.

"J,"

"Hold up-" He took another hit, slowly inhaling to hold then releasing the smoke from his lungs, letting his high kick in, "Fuck yeah."

Avie watched her boyfriend put out the joint in the water then setting it back on the ledge.

"Alright, come here." JJ pushed her legs apart as he sunk his shoulders under the water to make his head even with her pelvis.

"Ah!" Avie screamed quickly, almost losing her balance off the ledge of the hot tub.

He continued kissing her thighs before stopping, close to her heat to suck on the skin of her upper thigh. He sucked gently and pulled back softly to bring redness to the area. He repeated this action a couple times on each side as Avie was losing her breath. She did not want to be doing this outside in broad daylight with John B right inside but she felt the wetness and desire building inside and couldn't stop him.

"JJ, you're not doing this here. Let's go inside." Avie told him.

He shook his head and continued kissing as he let his fingers trail across the fabric that covered her heat.

Avie gasped, "Come on-"

JJ cut her off by placing a kiss on her heat, noticing a dime-sized wet spot that formed on her gray shorts.

"Take them off." JJ demanded and tugged at the hem of her shorts.

Avie couldn't argue anymore. She stood in the hot tub and slowly took them off, careful not to drop them in the water.