Avery Thomas

Avery Thomas. Aka Avie. That's what the crew calls her anyway.

After moving to the Outer Banks at 8 years old, she quickly found her place with the pogues. They knew she fit right in from the moment they met her. Now she is 17 and has never felt like she belonged anywhere but here.

She moved with her parents and two older brothers: Daylon Thomas (20) and Ashton Thomas (22). Though they lived on the cut and had more pogue tendencies, they found their place with the kooks. 

Avery knew that, although her brothers gave her a lot of shit for hanging out with "dirty pogues", they were just protective and did not want her being harmed. They already hated JJ. Her parents found him quite charming but her brothers knew he had a history with girls, crimes, guns, violence. You name it. She kept JJ a secret until she couldn't anymore. Needless to say they were not happy but now they tolerate him and that was all Avery could ask for.

It was finally summer again. Summer before their senior year of high school and they crew had plans to lay low this summer after their failure to secure gold last summer. But Avery had other plans. She wanted to have fun just like they always have. And what pogue was going to say no to that?