20. you two didnt know?

It was finally the day of the kegger and every one was spending their morning gathering beer, alcohol, weed and many other drugs that would be passed around.

Well.

Everyone except Avie and JJ who sat in the office of the OB. It was time for Avie's 16 week, 4 month check up. That and she lost the envelope that had the sex of the baby in it.

This was JJ's first appointment with Avie and he was nervous as hell.

"I don't understand why you're so nervous." Avie smiled at her boyfriend.

"Just..like what if something is wrong?" JJ looked at her.

"Now why would something be wrong?"

JJ shrugged.

"Come on! This is a good thing. We'll find out if it's a boy or girl! Maybe you'll get the boy you wanted." Avie nudged him.

"I wanted it when I'm 30. Not 17."

"Okay, well we made a stupid mistake." She looked at him and he didn't look back, "And what does JJ Maybank say about stupid things?"

JJ rolled his eyes as a grin creeped up on his face, "Stupid things have good outcomes all the time."

"There ya go! This will be a good thing." She kissed his cheek as her name was called. To tell the truth, she was a little nervous too since her mom wasn't there to help her understand everything better. But she needed to grow up. She was going to be a mother herself.

"Avery Thomas?"

Avie and JJ stood up as they held hands to follow the woman who led them to the room.

"Have a seat, Avery." She smiled at the young girl.

"Okay." Avie whispered and propped herself up on the chair.

JJ sat down in the guest seat next to it.

"How are you today, love?"

Avie smiled, "I'm okay. Really hungry." She giggled.

"Yes, that is to be expected." She smiled and began cleaning some tools.

"Oh my god, she hasn't stopped eating the passed 2 weeks!" JJ pretended to complain, "Everything I eat, she eats and more."

The OB laughed at the boy's comments as Avie rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Any discomfort?" She asked.

Avie shook her head, "Not really. I'm just always hungry."

The OB nodded and took some notes on the computer, "Any abnormal discharge?"

JJ nearly choked, "Excuse me?"

Avie scratched her arm in discomfort. She hated these questions even though they were normal, "Kinda?"

The OB raised an eyebrow at JJ before looking back to Avie, "Do you mind describing it to me?"

Avie awkwardly told the OB everything going on with her body. Come to find out; it was all normal.

"Alright, and you are 16 weeks, correct?" She asked as she rubbed the warm gel onto Avie's growing belly.

"Mhm."

"What does that even mean?" JJ furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the gel slide over her belly.

"4 months." The OB told him.

Avie was too focused on the gel and the little wand the OB was about to glide over her stomach.

"Awesome. You'll also be able to listen to your baby's heartbeat today, too." The OB smiled as she looked over to her screen.