Young Love: Jimcury

Freddie smooths down his silky blue shirt with a few buttons undone. He hops around trying to get his overly tight jeans on.

"Roger, I need your tiny fingers!" Freddie shouts, he spits and twists hair getting into his mouth.

Roger comes in scratching at his groin intensely, "I think that girl I was with last week gave me crabs?"

"This isn't the time for your sex life my ass is too big to fit!" Freddie shouts, “Thid isn’t good! These are my favorite jeans!”

Roger sighs and huffs and pushes hard on his friend and finally they get his ass in the jeans, "Are you wearing a thong?"

"Shh," Freddie mummers, applying a dark cherry lipstick that made him look so handsome and made his lips look good,

"I got this date. That's smoking hot. We’ve gone on a few dates already and I think he’s the one!"

"Congrats on finding a lad." Roger gives him an awkward thumbs up. He was supportive of Freddie but he didnt know how to help, “Hope things go well for the both of you.”

After a pause and Freddie sucking up his gut as he stands in the mirror he asks,

"How big does the jeans make my ass look? I need it to be supermodel big!”

"Watermelon big." Roger says laughing, hiding his face with his hands, "You acting like it's your first date with Jim."

"Tonight's the night." Freddie
whispers to him, "This is a big deal!"

"What are you lads going to have sex?'' Roger asks.

"No! He's going to kiss me!" Freddie spins around the room knocking over his desk chair and punting Delilah across the room almost,

"Don't worry Delilah dada is going to bring you home another daddy!" He calls to her as she burrows into the closet.

Roger rolls his eyes and pushes Freddie out the door, "Well get going don't make Jim wait up."

Freddie grins and runs out the door slamming it behind him. Freddie races out of the apartment complex. A big grin on his face. He was glad he let Roger babysit his babies; he couldn’t leave his babies home alone.

His poor kitties would be so scared to be alone. He groans when he crashes into a car. Freddie rubs his head and looks up, "Jim?"

"I was going to pick you up but you ran into my car." Jim chuckles getting out and helping Freddie up.

Freddie smiles practically melting. He giggles like a schoolgirl with a crush,

"Oh come on. You act like it's our first date all over again." Jim teases

Freddie blushes and smiles, "You make me feel like I'm a kid again."

Jim smiles softly and helps him into the car.

They talk about anything and everything together. They arrive at a nice restaurant. Freddie knows Jim won't let him pay for anything. Jim will always say in his sexy Irish that would make Freddie melt into his seat and he would have to fan himself with the menu,

"No, no. Keep your money. You treat me later."

Jim leads Freddie inside holding his hand like a gentleman that he is and gets them a nice booth.

Freddie keeps peeking around his menu at Jim. The younger man looks so serious reading the menu. Freddie giggles,

“What’s so funny?” Jim asks looking up,

“Oh nothing. You just look so serious. It’s like you’re reading the paper instead of a menu.” Freddie giggles.

“Oh stop it. Food is very serious to me.” Jim jokes

They order their food and talk about anything and everything. Jim pays the bill and out the door they go. They drive back down the little dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Freddie nearly jumps out of his skin when Jim puts a hand on his thigh.

Freddie blushes and smiles shyly at him. Jim smiles he loves Freddie’s adorable smile and how he cutely pulls his lip over his teeth. Jim kisses his cheek and focuses on the road.

The poor little car begins to sputter and spit black smoke rising from the hood. Jim pulls over and they get out of the car. Right as the sky broke and rain poured down onto them.

Jim hands Freddie the only umbrella and calls his father who’s a mechanic, “Dad says to walk home he’ll tow it soon.”

Freddie nods, “Yeah my home isn’t too far.”

So they walked holding the umbrella together as the wind and rain beat on them and tried to sling them around. Then the wind picked up their grip tightened but oh how the umbrella flew dancing around in the rain and wind as poor old Jim chased after it.

They were left soaking wet by the time Freddie’s hand was on the gate. He pushes open the old metal gate and Jim follows after him. They make it to Freddie’s little porch, the rain seemingly getting stronger and stronger. People’s lawn decorations and other bits and bobs lay scattered about as they lay at the hands of the wind.

Jim sees something on Freddie’s lips. He leans down to get a better look, “Hey Fred you got-“

A hard plastic kiddie pool comes flying into Jim crashing him into Freddie. They kiss, teeth knocking together and noses squishing. They both can taste a faint hint of copper but they don’t care. The two share a proper kiss laying on the wet pavement.

Roger swings up the door, his pasta colored hair whipping around wildly, “Get inside! Quit making out in the middle of a storm!”

Freddie pulls Jim inside; they are soaked to their bones by now. The door is quickly locked and Roger is placed in the guestroom.

“Well that’s one way to end a date.” Jim laughs nervously, “Assaulted by a kiddie pool but I got a kiss by the man I love.”

Freddie laughs and pulls him in for another kiss. He can’t resist this man’s lips anymore. Jim was truly the one Freddie wanted. Even with the world falling down he wanted Jim and only Jim.