A Secret On Kingston Street

Brian hisses some dragging the heavy grocery bags to their apartment. Roger really needs to get working on that damn car soon or he'll have to waste more money to get it fixed. Which would be really frustrating since Roger can clearly fix it himself.

Brian decided once inside and grocery are put up he's going to have a nice relaxing bath and not worry about shit. Roger and Tim can sort it out themselves.

Brian unlocks the door and the worst smell hits him. His eyes bug out wide like dinner plates. He tries to find the words for what he sees. Instead Brian gasps, dropping his bags, "Tim! You fucking bastard rat! What the hell!"

"Yeah, Brian?" Tim calls from the back of the tiny apartment, "What's wrong? Finally saw your first pair of tits?"

"What- What! No!" Brian yells, "Why is this in our living room! Roger sleeps on the couch, for crying out loud!"

Tim pokes his head in there, "Oh you mean Brenda?"

Brian pulls on his face groaning, "We are in England where did you get a camel?!" He yells, "Plus this home is a rental you dumb fuck!"

"The zoo!" Tim laughs some, "I think I found her wandering outside the zoo so I took her in so she wouldn't get too cold ya know."

"I can barely afford to feed our Roger and you bring home a camel!" Brian sighs, "You're going to get arrested for this! In going to lose the deposit for our home!"

"Not if she was leaving on her accord." Tim laughs,

"You're worse than Roger, I swear sometimes." Brian tells him scolding him like he's a young boy

"Huh?" Roger comes out of the bathroom in a towel, "... Tim why is there a camel in my bed? Why does it reek so bad in here?"

"Well that's where Brenda wanted to sit."

"You need to return here." Roger huffs, "Come on Brenda." Roger tugs at her leash.

She spits at him and nearly knocks him over, "Tim get your damn animal before it becomes today's dinner!"

"Don't kill it!" Brian pipes up,

"Oh hush." Roger says tugging on the leash again, "Help me move her furry ass away!"

"Is she really furry?" Tim asks, pushing on her rear, "Come on!"

Brenda whines and spits on Brian, "God..." Brian and the other two got Brenda back outside.

"Now we just leave her." Tim claps his hands,

"No, you take her back to the zoo." Brian glares at him.

"Fine you big bully."

The three men walk down the street, Tim gripping Brenda's leash as she jerks and twists her head around. Not really happy to be walking back down the street with them. Brian is just thankful that no one else is really around.

Only a few people were out and they didn't seem to be paying attention to the circus walking down the street. Brian pauses and turns around, "Roger you're still naked."

"So? I have a towel and my slippers on." Roger beams, "See!" He wiggles his foot at Brian who rolls his eyes, "Idiot."

Brenda jerks away from them and takes off clumsily as Tim chases after her. Brian and Roger follow suit yelling at her to come back. Brenda approaches a stall and chews on a scarf, Tim smacks her head and yanks her away.

"You are a naughty girl!" Tim yells,

A guy pokes his head around the stall. He's thin, tawny colored skin, and ebony curly short hair. His teeth catch Tim's eyes but he jerks his head away quickly. Tim coughs some, "I uh, sorry my dog chewed your scarf."

The man blinks and looks next to Tim. The camel still chews on the scarf, "Sir, that is a camel and two, you need to pay for that scarf."

"Damnit. How much is it?" Tim hisses fishing his wallet out of his back pocket,

"£19, since it was in good condition." The guy chuckles,

"Oh dammit." Tim hisses, "Roger you're working with this guy until we can pay him back."

Roger jerks his head up, "Huh? Oh, okay."

He approaches the guy, "I'm Roger."

The camel spits at them, "And I'm Freddie. You can help tomorrow. I'm closing up now." He wraps up the scarf in tissue paper and hands it to them, "Don't forget to work to pay off."

Roger nods and joins his friends back as they continue down the road. Brenda lugs along looking angry and upset at the world that she was pulled away from the delicious scarf. She bucks and twists growing louder seeing the zoo, "I'm sorry girl you have to go back."

Tim hugs her tight, wrapping his arms around her neck. She nearly picks him up but Tim lets her go, "I'll see you one day!"

He pushes open the gate and leads her to the main path, "Hello! I have your camel!"

Tim makes a mad run back closing the gate behind him as zookeepers emerge from random corners of the zoo. Tim and the other two take off running as fast as they can. Roger grips his towel tight as they flee. They wave to their new friend Freddie on the way back and make it back to their little shared home. Brian coughs and wheezes some, "Tim you're a fucker!"

"I'm sorry!"

"You could get arrested for stealing a camel!" Brian tells him, "I wasn't going to bail you out!"

"Oi shut it!" Roger yells, "She's back home, now let's order some pizza and drink some beers. Okay?"

The two meekly agree and settle down. The three friends sit down in front of the black and white tv eating pizza and drinking beer. It was a very interesting day for them. And they are thankful only four of them know the secret camel. Although would anyone believe the man at the stall? Who knows at least the secret is safe and no one will know about the Kingston pet camel named Brenda.