Maylor: Love Bites ⭐

Loki_Queen03210stan Here's your request dear

TW: Jealousy, Attempted Murder, Mature Content.

Freddie bites back tears watching them. The tall curly haired man holding the blond's hand, they look so in love. A pit seems to be in Freddie’s stomach. He loves Brian. Why is Brian holding Roger’s hand? He loves Brian. Why is Brian kissing Roger? This isn’t fair, he loves Brian! There can be no one else but Brian! Just Brian and Freddie, no one else. How dare that blond try to ruin it all! He’s such a slut! A homewrecker! Freddie balls his fists up this can’t keep happening this isn’t fair! A horrid thought crosses Freddie’s head and he grins. The perfect plan for the little homewrecker.

Brian puts an arm around Roger’s shoulders pulling his boyfriend closer to him. Freddie swallows and balls his fists up, this isn't fair at all. He loves Brian why can't Brian love him? This isn't fair. Brian shall be his once and for all. The older man stands up out of his hiding spot.

Roger screams feeling the blade of the knife pierce through his skin. The burning pain makes him dizzy the feel of his warm blood running down his pale flesh sent him tumbling to the ground crying out in agony as Freddie rips out the knife and impales him again. And again screaming and laughing.

Brian knocks him off Roger calling him a sadistic fucker he applies pressure while attempting to dial 999. Freddie drops the knife and begins to cry dropping to his knees, now Brian will never love him! He cries putting his blood stained hands to his face. The sweet smell, the metallic smell in the air. Freddie looks at the scene with teary eyes.

Rogers blond hair stains with blood as it pools around his body. He looks so weak. So broken and hopeless. A tickle runs down Freddie's back and he laughs tossing his head back as he cries. The taste of blood on his lips he hasn't felt this much alive in such a long time. The metallic taste seemed to jolt him back to another time. It's like ecstasy… delicious and revoltin, makes your head spin. Like a lover's kiss on a cold night. You want… no you need it. This is what Freddie wants more of now.

He doesn't fight the police as the handcuffs are slapped onto him, he knows what he did was wrong. Freddie had to try and be with Brian. Even if it meant removing Roger from the picture. Which failed horribly, he didn't even hit anything vital. Freddie leans over and kissed Brian, "Goodbye my sweet prince of light."

Brian slaps him hard his hand aching hurting, "Stay the fuck away from me you sick fucking bastard. I never want to see you ever again!"

Freddie winces, biting his tongue hard as his teeth clink together. The taste is back, even stronger. The metallic taste flows down his throat. It's like succulent wine during a Greek summer. It's heavenly.

Freddie kept trying to apologize as he's hauled off into the paddy wagon. He digs his heels trying to get out as many apologies as he can.  His cheek burning from Brian's slap. Get Brian pissed enough he can hit like a baseball player trying to score a home run. Jesus, that man has a strong swing on him.

Brian rushed to the hospital to be with Roger, he couldn't fit in the ambulance so he took his car. Brian ran so many red lights to be with his love. He doesn't care about the tickets. He needs his lover. He needs his Roger. His sweet beautiful Roger that's all he needs right now in this moment. Brian parks the car the best he could and runs inside to the nurses' station. He felt his heart drop as he was pointed to the waiting room. Brian needed Roger. He needs his angel baby.

Brian paced the waiting room as the doctors wouldn't let him see Roger. It felt like eternity before a nurse came to collect Brian to see Roger.

Brian tears up seeing Roger hooked to all those machines. Yet he still smiled see Brian, he tried to sit up seeing him but Brian made him keep lying.

"I was so worried about you." Brian's voice breaks as he talks,"I thought you were going to die." He can barely get the words out, they're almost stuck to his mouth like peanut butter.

Roger rubs his hand smiling weakly, "You never have to worry about me. I'm tough. I promise… Hell I swear on it!"

Brian chuckles, it's more of a sad chuckle than anything else, "I love you so much. I'll always worry about you even if you're tough as nails"

"Oh baby I love you too."

Brian kisses him gently glancing at the heart monitor as it spikes, "You must really love me a lot."

Roger blushes, "You still make me feel like a school boy."

Brian touches his cheek, "Rest well my amour."

Roger giggles, wincing a little, "You're so cheesy and dorky."

Brian smiles, "You bring out the best in me."

Roger scoots over in the bed being careful of his bandages, "Please never leave me. Hold me in your arms."

Brian gently climbs into the bed laying beside Roger. He gently puts an arm around him letting the blond lay his head on his chest. Roger was small and tiny, the perfect fit for Brian's tall lanky frame. Like flowers and rain, they need each other. Roger was like nicotine, Brian couldn't go long without him. Roger's addicting at times.  Brian is thankful to have Roger back in his arms, he didn't know what he would do if Roger died. The older man supposes he'd die of a broken heart.

Brian shakes the thoughts from his head and kisses Roger. His boyfriend is here, in his arms. Injured though alive and as well anyone could be after getting stabbed by a jealous friend. Screw Freddie they don't need him. He'll never be their friend again. The two just need each other. Nothing more, nothing less. Just the two of them. That's all they need.