I Need Coffee And Not Decaf: Fem!Queen

Jo walked across campus and it was finally turning into summer. Hot and boiling, just the way Jo hates it. Jo tosses her coffee cup into the trash bin.She grabs her falling papers and breathes a sigh of relief once she makes it into the dorm building. The AC cools her off and makes the heat easier. Her eyes light up seeing her best friend Brianna leaning against the wall holding her books tight against her small chest.

The brunette rushes over, “Bri! Brimi!” Jo calls,

Brianna looks up then down. She grins her small fangs poking out from between her lips, “Joey!!”

The women set their books down and hug each other tight; they haven’t seen each other in a while. Their classes and studies have gotten in the way.. Brianna had a beautiful long summer’s dress on. It was custom made to fit her tall slender height. They hug each other tighter before picking their belongings back up off the floor. 

“Study night?” Jo asks grinning, cocking her hip to keep her books from falling. She stands on her toes to seem the same height as Brianna.

“Yeah we should. Finals are tomorrow.” Brianna says softly, “Can’t believe we’re almost graduating.”

“Only seems like yesterday we started.” Jo says, chewing her lip, “I remember getting lost and wandering into your class.”

Brianna laughs, “Professor Micheals walked you down the hall to you class. Such a sweet old man I miss him.” Jo agrees.

Jo and Brianna go to the elevator. It was crowded and once the crowd dies down they get into the elevator just the two of them and Jo hits the third floor button. The soft elevator music was calming. They chatter with each other and make it to the third floor which is packed with other students mingling and talking some trying to get to their dorms. 

Jo and Brianna walk down the bustling hall with their books in their arms talking about their classes and their final exams. Jo takes a look around the hall at all the familiar faces and the unfamiliar faces. She’s going to miss this. It was her home away from home. 

 Jo unlocks her dorm room door and invites Brianna in. Jo’s roommate was sprawled out on the couch papers and books scattered against the floor and coffee table, her name was Regina Taylor and she did plant and animal biology.

“Evening Reg.” Jo greets cheerfully Regina groans into the couch pillow, 

“I fucking hate school.” Regina complains.

“Me too.” Brianna laughs ruffling Regina’s hair which earns herself a swat at her hands.

Jo takes Brianna to her room and they sit on the floor studying over their textbooks and notes. They quiz each other and laugh. The final exam was the next day they had to cram everything down they could. This was the time to pack everything down and pray they pass the quiz.