Breaky: Germany

It was 1985  hair was being shorn short and the dazzling bright tight clothes of the 70s are put away as the shoulder pads are brought out and looser clothes are worn. Away went the platform shoes and tight jeans.

John and Brian are in their little home they bought in Munich, Germany, for their home away from home. Freddie loved Germany so much and they recorded so often that everyone needed a home in Germany. Right now the band was at a rocky point but they are at a cooling point and things seem to be going well for well.

Plus the kids love it. They race around the big yard with the family dog named Rock. The house was small but it could cozily fit two adults, three kids, a dog,  and two cats one being a fat orange cat named Bathtub who would steal food from your plate if you didn't watch. Of course John can't say no to his little wittle baby, and Brian scolded him for it. Bathtub didn't want Brian's plate just the kids' and John's for they ate meat. Cats really don't like tofu.

Brian begged Freddie and his husbands Jim and Roger to watch over the kids while he had John out for a little romantic time.

Freddie hemmed and hawed as Brian sweated bullets. Jim told Freddie to be nice as Roger scoops up the children and runs inside with them.

Brian heads back to their home and John's in the kitchen stirring something in a pot. He's barefoot in the kitchen. Only wearing one of Brian's shirts that he promised to return when their daughter was born nearly five years ago. Brian can't even get mad, even if it's one of his university shirts.

Brian snakes his arms around John's waist being careful of his stomach, "Hey good lookin whatcha got cookin?" He sings softly nuzzling John's neck.

John giggles softly swaying his hips as Brian sings, "Mm.. I'm making your favorite." 

"And what's my favorite dear?" Brian teases, kissing his neck, "I'm pretty sure my favorite meal is already right in front of me." 

Brian goes to lower his hands to cop-a-feel but John bonks him on the head with his wooden spoon of doom, "Hands to yourself mister." 

Brian pouts,  "Come on! I got the kids out for a few hours!" 

John pulls Brian down by his collar and kisses him, "And I thank you for that. "

John grabs a bowl and dishes out spaghetti with tofu pieces to Brian. The older man smiles, "Can't believe you remembered." 

"You're so cute." John touches his cheek,

Brian buries his face into John's short cropped hair and sighs contently,  "Come on let's go eat baby." John says, grabbing his own bowl and some non-alcoholic wine.

"I don't want to eat the baby." Brian teases,

John swats at him again, "The baby isn't even born yet and you want to already eat them." 

Brian and John both start laughing, not being able to take each other seriously anymore. They laugh their way into the kitchen.h other seriously. They settle down and sit down on the couch.

Brian takes a sip of the virgin wine, “Blah! I abhor this fucking shit.”

John giggles and takes the bottle back, “Well I don’t get to drink wine for one more month so you’re gonna have to deal with it.”

Brain presses his face into John’s stomach gingerly, “Listen here buddy.” Brian whispers so John can’t hear.

“Hey what are you telling our, princex?” John asks,

“Princex?” Brian questions sitting up,

“I don’t know if they are a boy or a girl.” John says, “So prince and princess become princex!”

Brian grins and kisses him then his head, “You’re so smart.”

John laughs and gets up, “Come on, I want to explore Munich without the kids.”

Brian stays by John who’s waddling down the road window shopping and pointing to places. They get on a bus shortly afterwards and they visit the BMW museum and look around at all the cars.

“I’m hungry.” John says softly 

Brian glances at his watch. They ate about two hours ago and John’s getting more hungry as his due date gets closer and closer. John begs Brian to take him to Prinz Myshkin; he's practically drooling on Brian as he begs.

They take a short walk to the restaurant but John stops and holds his stomach, “Babe?”

John shakes his head, “Braxton Hicks. Don’t worry.” He didn’t want to tell Brian he’s been having these pains for two and a half days now.

Brian wraps an arm around John’s waist and helps him inside the restaurant. They wait nearly an hour to be seated and their waitress is rude to them. She forgets John’s water and keeps trying to give Brian meat dishes.

Brian finally got his tofu stroganoff and John had his Asian fresh meal. They chat and eat during their meal. John kisses him on the cheek and heads to the bathrooms. Brian finished his bowl and water, John still isn’t back.

“Excuse me sir?” it was their waitress who put her hand on Brian’s shoulder, “Are you Brian?”

“Yes I am.” Brian assumed she wanted a autograph or this firstborn it depends from fan to fan, 

“Your husband wants you. He’s in the bathroom.”

Brian enters the bathroom John’s pants are kicked off and so are his briefs. He’s holding his stomach. Brian kneels down, “Baby.”

“Call 112!!” John shouts, “They aren’t waiting!”

Brian shouts at the wait staff and goes back to John who's cussing out Brian and threatening to cut off his cock and feed it to him.

Brian heard it many times before he's gone through this three times already a fourth won't make a difference. 

"Catch them! Catch them!" John cries, spreading himself further.

Brian swears he.heard something tearing. He catches the baby and wraps them in their coat. He didn't even check for their sex.

And so the fourth May child and only girl was born on a dirty German bathroom floor. Brian made sure to spoil John heavily for it. It sure made a funny story to tell.