Poger: Dirty Little Secret🌟

Aravisthedragon

Pete drags Roger around London, it was a slightly chilly autumn day. They had nothing else to do, they finished the concert and now they’re bored out of their skulls. Their bandmates left to get drunk and Pete didn’t want that so that left Roger to babysit and grouch. Plus Keith was too wild for his own good, ya know? One of these days it’s gonna kill him and there will be no one to blame but himself.

Pete tried not to think about Keith’s wild ways, he worried for that guy sometimes. The dark haired man shakes his head and tries to focus on something else. He was in London with his best mate Roger, and their friends were out getting drunk. Something catches Pete’s eye by the small town square,

“Look at the water fountain!” Peter whispers to Roger pointing, “They’re making out.”

Roger slaps his head, “Quit being a peeper, Pete.”

Pete huffs and pouts at him, “You’re a meanie for a shortie.”

“Don’t call me short.” Roger grabs his wrist making Pete blush and look away. Roger gets a softer look on his face, “Come on, Petey, I see a diner. Let’s grab a bite to eat. I’m famished after the concert and booze isn’t going to settle it, Pete.”

“Yeah I could go for a snack too.” Pete smiles a little, “I’m parched too.”

“Come on, let's go, my friendly giant!” Roger teases grabbing his wrist and dragging him down the road down a cobblestone path.

Pete blushes more and follows after him, what can Pete say he has a thing for short curly haired blondes with sexy soft eyes. Though Roger can’t find out, he’ll hate Peter and their band will be ruined and Pete will just shrivel up and die if that happens. He loved Roger but Roger can’t love him. It’ll, like, break the bro code or something of that measurement. The bro code is very serious thing the best of bros follow.

“Hey, sleepy.” Roger stands in front of him and slaps at Pete’s cheek gingerly, “You bumped into me.”

“Oh sorry, I guess I need some coffee to freshen up.” Pete blinks away his daydream ramblings in his head.

Roger chuckles, a small laugh leaves his lips and it sounds so beautiful to Pete’s ears. It’s almost like an angel's choir to him. How can one man be so angelic? It’s almost like Roger isn’t real. Pete hopes Roger is real, or his crush wouldn’t make sense. The darker haired man shakes his head and looks up at his blond haired friend, “So coffee and some chips to share right?”

Pete smiles and nods. Simple and warm to their bellies, then they’ll hike back to their hotel room and flop in their cold empty beds, that just sounds so downright miserable doesn’t it? Pete doesn’t want that, he doesn’t want some empty bed, hell he doesn’t even want the hookers and booze, he wants Roger.

Peter wants Roger to be his lover. He wants the shorter man to hold him close wrapping his legs around him. Maybe rearrange his insides and… Pete shakes the thought from his head and sits down in the booth. He had to get rid of these thoughts soon or he’s going to burst. This is eating him away at this point. Pete longs to hold Roger in his arms, he really just wants some cuddles and snuggles, mainly with Roger. Roger fills his thoughts and swims around in there. Feeding off his thoughts and gobbling them up.

“Are you feeling okay, Pete?” Roger asks, popping a chip into his mouth and munching down, “Pete? Petey? Peter? Peter Dennis Blandford Townshend!”

Pete snaps from his day dream and looks at him, “Huh? Oh, uh, yeah I’m fine, love. Don’t worry about me, love.” Pete chuckles trying to play it off cool as cucumber but really he was dying on the inside. His mouth feels super dry right now. Pete slams down his coffee burning his tongue. He didn’t care it did make him feel better though.

Roger blushes and ducks his head down, cramming another handful of chips into his mouth even if it did burn his lips some he didn’t know. Love, huh? What games is Pete playing now? This doesn’t seem like the normal Pete, does he have a bug or something itching him? Who the hell has gotten into him? Did he do something to Pete? He hopes Pete isn’t playing games again.

They finished their snack and both split the bill which was very little but it was out of politeness. They walk side by side down the cobblestone path  bumping hands making both men blush, Pete looks shyly at Roger and Roger looks away letting their hands bump once more.

Pete stumbles, tripping over a rock and grabbing Roger so he doesn’t fall. Oh no! They stumble into an alleyway into a stone wall. Pete has Roger pinned against the wall now, knee near his groin. The men look at each other with rosy blushes on their faces, Roger looks like he wants to say something, Pete stops him from speaking by pushing their lips together in a heated kiss.

Their noses squish and their teeth clink together as they try and figure out how to kiss. Roger turns his head and they settle into the perfect position to kiss. Pete makes a small noise as the kiss deepens. Roger grips onto Pete’s hair pulling him closer, bodies pressed against each other tightly.They pull away for air both panting and looking at each other wide eyed like they couldn’t believe they just made out in a filthy alleyway. It almost felt like a dream…

Roger reaches out and touches Pete’s cheek, “Holy shit.” He pants,

“I’m sorry.” Pete says pulling away from him, “I-I’m so, so sorry. Please don’t tell the others.”

Roger kisses him again a small smirk in his face, “I guess you’ll be my dirty little secret then.”