Chapter 524

Matt's POV: After making my way upstairs to Louie's bedroom, I saw him sitting on his new bed. While I knew that he was young and didn't completely understand...I hoped that he would've been okay with sharing a room with Gabriel when he's older. Going to knock on his door, I looked at him. "Hey but, you think I can come into the room and talk to you?" Louie then looked up at me and nodded. "I in trouble?" I then shook my head while walking over to him. "Of course not buddy, you are allowed to tell us how you are feeling. Want to talk to me more bud?"

Louie nodded when I asked him that. Sitting on his bed, I looked at him and sighed. "But, what's going on? What's wrong with the idea of sharing a room with your baby brother? I thought you loved your baby brother." Louie nodded when I asked him that. "I do but, I not sharing room." I then looked at him and sighed. "Talk to me bud." Louie then looked up at me. "You love Gabriel more." I then looked at him. "Hey,  you know that's not true. I love you so much buddy. You are me and mommy's world. You make our family what it is." Louie just looked at me. 

That's when I heard Gabby come upstairs. "Mind if I join you guys?" I turned to look at her and nodded before going to sit with Louie in his bed. Walking over to us, Gabby went to sit on the other side of Louie before wrapping her arm around me. "Louie, talk to mommy okay?" Louie then looked up at Gabby. "Babies get more time with mommy than me." Gabby sighed when he said that and nodded. "That's because mommy has to feed them in a special way." He then looked at her. "They always with us when we play in your bed. I want room for us."

Looking at Gabby, I started to understand what was going on in his head. "I get what he needs Gabby. He needs a room of his own for a while. But buddy, I promise that you will always have a room to yourself. But just not while you are this young. Someday, you are going to have that room downstairs in the basement to yourself. But, first you need to share with your brother for a bit. Can you do that for us...and maybe in return daddy can build you a special big brother room downstairs someday?" Louie looked at me when I said that. "We do it together?" I nodded.

I nodded and smiled when he said that. "Of course we can. That sounds perfect. But right now, you have your own room to play in. In a couple months, you will have to share. And when you are a little older, you'll be able to have your room downstairs in the basement." Louie smiled when I said that and was about to say something when I made it conditional. "But, only if you are a good boy. If you do not help mommy and daddy with the babies, and if you act like that again...then daddy is not going to make the special bedroom for you. It'll be Hannah's room."

Gabby looked at me when I said that. "Oh, that'd be fun. Then mommy would have a special room to have girl time with Hannah." Louie shook his head when Gabby said that. I then smiled and looked at him. "Listen, you okay now Louie? Can we go back downstairs, have lunch and then finish unpacking?" He nodded and agreed before getting up and running away to go downstairs. Turning to look at me, Gabby just shook her head and went to grab my hand. "You owe me a little stress relief later." I laughed and smiled when she said that, kissing her.

"Oh definitely, I am going to be giving you a bunch of stress relief later...but only if the babies co-operate." Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that before going to get up. Grabbing my hand, Gabby led me out of the room. Meanwhile, I went to grab her butt and smirked as I squeezed it. "Matt!" I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Hey, you are the one who was teasing me!" She agreed with me and smiled as I went to grab her hand. Intertwining our fingers, I smiled as we went downstairs (again) to finish lunch and then keep unpacking our new home.

NOTE: I am going to skip to when everything is unpacked. I am sorry if I am not sure how to write that stuff. However, the party isn't over. They are going to have a little part afterwards to thank their friends (and family) for helping them. Find out how the party goes by reading on.