Chapter 540

"Okay, be honest with me. What the hell did he do to win you back?"

Jay's POV: As I looked at Natalie, I was still perplexed when it came to what exactly my brother did to win her back. He always said that wasn't going to be possible but...now it is? What the hell has he been up to behind my back. Natalie then smiled. "He saved Owen's life. He came in with an allergic reaction that I didn't even know about. He knew right away what it was an saved his life. Owen is all I have left of Jeff so, that does a lot." I smiled when she said that. "You know, I actually just learned that I was on a plane with Jeff once. We both deployed to Haiti in 2010."

Natalie was shocked when I said that and smiled. "Well, that's really nice. So, you did know him?" I agreed. "Yeah, it was fun being with him. At the time, you were dating...it's a blur to me but, he couldn't stop bragging about his genius girlfriend who was at Med School. Little did I know that girl would one day be my brother's fiancé/girlfriend. Just dating right now?" Natalie nodded. "Yeah, he needs to earn my trust back before I agree to marry him again. Owen right?"

I nodded when she said that. "Believe me, I already know what it's like to have a kid you want to protect. The one I really want to protect is this little girl here." I then smiled as I went to kiss Sophia's head. Just holding her close, I couldn't help but smile at both her and Erin. "She looks a lot like her mom." Erin smiled when I said that before grabbing my hand. "And our sons like a lot like you." I then smiled and nodded when she said that, grabbing her hand. "Yes, they do."

That's when I got a text from Matt. 'How'd it go?' I then laughed when I read that before turning to look at Erin. "I think Antonio texted Gabby to pray for us." Erin nodded and agreed. "You mind if we call them Natalie?" Natalie shook her head. "No, I am going to stay here though. I have been meaning to call Gabby about her work in Puerto Rico anyways." We agreed when she said that before going to call Matt and Gabby. He answered right away. "Well, if it isn't the new parents. How are you doing Erin? I heard it was a home birth." Erin laughed and agreed.

"Yeah, it was. It was very interesting. Natalie is here by the way." Natalie smiled. "Hey Matt, how's Gabby doing post-birth. The twins are what now...almost 2 months?" Matt agreed. "Yeah and your twins are 2 hours." I then thought about it and looked at him. "Uhm, we actually had triplets." Matt was shocked when I said that. "Wow, uhm...what were the genders?" I then got scared when he asked us that because I knew he was going to have exactly what we had. "Matt, you sure that you are okay with knowing?" Matt sighed. "2 boys and a girl. Names?"

We both smiled. "Jayson Henry, Justin Michael and Sophia Marie Halstead." Matt agreed and (seemed) to be happy for us. "Well congrats guys. If you guys ever need any tips, you guys can call me and Gabby." I agreed with him. "Of course man. You okay?" Matt then sighed. "Yeah, I'll be fine. You guys just enjoy the feeling of new parenthood and remember how much you love them when they wake you up in the middle of the night tonight." I laughed and agreed.

"Listen man, we are here with some family. You go relax okay?" Erin agreed. "Thanks for calling." I smiled and then just held her close, feeling really bad for Matt. "Talk later guys." I then went to hang up and just sighed as I looked at both Erin and Natalie. "That must've been hard on him, finding out that we had triplets...the same genders that he and Gabby were supposed to have." I nodded when she said that. "Honestly, I can't help but feel bad for him." Erin agreed with me. "Don't feel bad that you had two boys and a girl though okay?" I nodded and smiled.

"Believe me, that is never going to happen." I then smiled as I went to kiss Erin again, just smiling as I went to look at Sophia and kissed her head while she laid down on my chest. "Hi baby girl." I then went to kiss her head again and just smiled as we held each other close as a family. However, my mind kept wandering back to Matt because I felt bad for him.