Chapter 568

Back with Matt & Gabby:
Matt's POV: Once we finished getting the twins set up in the basement, I smiled as I came down with my laptop. Looking at Gabby as she sat on the couch, I smiled at her. However, she just glared at me because I wasn't wearing my boxers anymore. "I didn't know if I had to speak to the commissioner first or at all today. If I do, I need to wear clothes." Gabby nodded and agreed when I said that. "You're right." I smiled when she said that. "I know." Gabby just glared at me, shaking her head when I said that. "May I remind you that you being cocky is not attractive."

I smiled when she said that. "I know...but we both know that isn't really the case. You love it when I am cocky because it turns you on." Gabby nodded when I said that and just smiled at me. "I can take off my clothes later when I am done working." Gabby agreed with me as I went to plug my laptop into the projector. Grabbing the keyboard and mouse I have, I went to plug the USB in before making my way over the couch once my laptop was turning on. Seeing it was already on the projector, I smiled when I went to look at Gabby as she relaxed on the couch.

 Seeing it was already on the projector, I smiled when I went to look at Gabby as she relaxed on the couch

"I am going to sit next to you okay? We both know that if you lay down on my chest...we are going to do anything but work." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at me. "Sorry if my hormones are starting." I laughed and agreed with her. "Sure, just the pregnancy hormones make you want to have me all the time." Gabby shook her head when I said that. Sitting down next to me before putting the keyboard on our laps, I felt Gabby grab the blanket. She then went to cover us up and I smiled as I went to wrap my arm around her and kissed her forehead.

Once the computer was on, I smiled as I went to log in and then looked at Gabby while we started to work. "Okay, word document. Internet and e-mail. God, I love this work set up. It's so comfortable." Gabby laughed when I said that. "You realize that you have to move when the babies need me right?" I nodded when she said that before going to kiss her forehead. "I will get them for you. You may be my assistant when it comes to working in this job but...I am your husband and permanent assistant when it comes to our children." Gabby smiled and nodded.

Opening everything I needed, I went to start writing a cover page for the report.

Proposal for merger of Firehouses 20 and 51
by Matthew Casey, Deputy Fire Commissioner for Firehouse Management and Consolidation.

Note: I am going to write the report in the next page. Well, just a brief summary.