Chapter 558

Matt's POV: When I heard that Antonio and Sylvie were back together, I felt happy for Sylvie but at the same time...I felt bad for my sister. I had this feeling that she still thought they might be able to work things out. But now, that was gone when I saw that Sylvie was there. Just going to get up, I sighed and looked at Gabby. "I need a minute Gabby. And maybe we should go get Louie." I then went to walk away to the bathroom so that I could just have a minute alone. Gabby sighed when I walked away to the washroom before speaking to Antonio. "Give me a minute."

She then went to put her phone down and came to join me in the washroom. "Hey, don't walk away. Talk to me." I sighed as I turned to look at her. "I guess I shouldn't be that shocked but...I am at the same time. He and Christie just ended things and now, he is already dating Sylvie? Oh and he is doing it while our son is there...isn't he going to be confused?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Walking over to me, she wrapped her arms around me.

Looking into her eyes, I just sighed and went to kiss her softly. "You want to go get him Matt? I would understand if you want him with us right now." I then went to grab her neck. "And teach him that he can't see his uncle Antonio unless we agree with who he is dating?" Gabby nodded. "Technically, that is our right. Wait, do you not agree with the fact that he is dating Sylvie? She is my friend Matt." I then sighed. "It's not that I object...it's just how fast he is moving on. I mean..."

Gabby nodded as she looked at me. "I get it babe. You are in a hard spot because Antonio is my brother and Christie is your sister. Our siblings are exes and it's hard to be happy for my brother when you are a little hurt since he broke your sister's heart." I nodded when she said that. "I'm glad you understand. Are you mad at me for feeling that way." Gabby shook her head and kissed me softly. "No, because I feel the same way. I don't want Antonio to get hurt either. And our son is involved. I don't want him to be confused...and I don't want him to call Sylvie his aunt yet."

I sighed when she said that. "I hadn't even thought about that. Is he going to think that just because Antonio and a woman are together...does that mean that she automatically becomes his aunt?" Gabby then sighed and leaned up to kiss me softly. "Matt, if you think the right thing to do in this case is to go get Louie and bring him home, then I will support your decision and welcome him home with open his arms. But, if you want to keep him at Antonio's...I agree."

I then sighed and looked at her. "Gabby, you promise that you are not going to hold my opinion against me?" Gabby shook her head. "I promise." I then sighed and went to kiss her forehead. "I think I should go get him. I don't want him to be confused. Right now, he just moved on too fast in my opinion. I am going to go get him and bring him home. I'm sorry if you wanted time alone with me but..." Gabby just leaned up and kissed me while I was saying that, stopping me.

"Matt, go get Louie and I will be waiting for you guys here." I agreed with her and smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "Are you going to tell him or am I going to be yelled at you think?" Gabby then shook her head. "Actually, I am going to ask him to bring him home." I agreed with her when she said that. Watching her walk out to the room, I decided to follow her. Grabbing her phone, she looked at Antonio. "Antonio, can you do us a favor?" Antonio then looked at her and sighed. "You want me to bring him home?" Gabby nodded when he asked her that.

"It's nothing against your relationship Antonio...it's just, we don't want to confuse him. This is a fast change and last time I checked...someone just got off shift an hour ago. There is no way someone had enough time to get a rapid test complete before they came into contact with her son. It would be one thing if it was just another woman. But Sylvie is a whole other thing because she is a paramedic." Gabby then turned to look at me when I said that and got concerned.

"Great, now that is all I am thinking about right now." I sighed when she said that and agreed with her. "Listen, I am going to pick us up some food on our way home for Louie. Then, I will get him changed into his PJs and he can spend the night with us." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled. "Can you go in your PJs? Don't bother getting changed." I nodded and smiled when she said that. Going to kiss her softly, I smiled at her. "I love you. Be back soon. Antonio..."

He understood what I was going to say. "I'll pack him up. See you soon Matt." Walking away, I went to grab my wallet and keys before smiling at Gabby. "Be back in 30 minutes okay?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as I walked away to go get Louie at Antonio's place.