Chapter 554

Jay's POV: Once Will and Natalie came back with the baskets and pillows, we smiled because it was perfect. Putting them on the window ledge, Natalie smiled at me. "This works great Jay." I smiled when she said that. "Does that mean it has Dr. Manning's approval?" She agreed and smiled before going to set the baskets down. The pillows were already in them and so were the blankets. "Of course, you get a pink one for my princess." Will laughed and nodded. "You are seriously going to call her princess?" I turned to look at him and nodded. "Because she is one."

Getting up, I smiled at Erin before going to walk over to the baskets on the window. Going to lay her down, I smiled as I closed the blinds and then went to grab the little blanket we had for her. Covering her up, I went to kiss her forehead and just smiled at her. "God, you are such a beautiful baby girl." I then just rubbed her forehead. "You have a good rest baby girl. Your siblings are coming too." Natalie smiled when I said that. "God, you are a natural." I smiled when she said that. I then went to go set up the other baskets for the other babies. "Thanks Natalie."

I then went to whisper to her. "Don't worry, I'll teach Will ahead of time just in case." Natalie laughed when I said that and smiled as she pushed me away. Getting the other baskets set up, I went to walk over to the bed to grab Jayson. Carrying him to his basket, I laid him down careful. "Okay, only one more and then I am..." That's when I felt Natalie right behind me with Justin. "Thought I'd help you get these little ones in bed." I smiled as I went to grab Justin before laying him down in his basket. "I think this would be okay for a while, right Erin?" Erin nodded.

 "I think this would be okay for a while, right Erin?" Erin nodded

"Honestly, I think it's adorable. This is going to be perfect for a while." I agreed with her and just smiled as I walked over to me. Grabbing her hand, I rubbed it before leaning over her and going to kiss her softly. "I love you." Erin smiled when I said that and nodded. "I love you too and I am so happy that the babies are here, safe and at home. I was worried after what Matt and Gabby had to go through...her delivering early and stuff that the babies would have to be rushed in the hospital and stay in the NICU for a couple months." I shook my head and smiled. "Guess not."

Erin smiled when I said that before turning to look at Will and Natalie. "Listen, I am not sure if we have said this yet...but thank you so much for helping us deliver the babies. You made this scary experience so much easier." Will smiled when she said that. "Erin, it was my pleasure. There's nothing like being able to say that I was able to help give birth to my niece and nephews. I mean, that is something I didn't expect that I would be able to say considering you said no." I agreed with him when he said that. I then went to walk over to him and smiled as I hugged him.

Will hugged me and smiled when I did that. He then rubbed my back and smiled at me. "Dad would've been proud. You are the first one to give our parents grandchildren. Mom would already be in love with them and I am positive that so would dad." I agreed with him and smiled when he said that. Turning to look at Erin, I smiled. "Listen, I am going to let them out so that they can go get us some groceries. And they are also going to get us some late lunch...maybe even some supper. I don't want to be anywhere other than in bed. He can leave it downstairs."

Erin agreed. "Will, keep the spare key in case of emergencies okay?" Will nodded when she said that. "Makes sense. I can lock up then man. Just stay up here." I smiled when he said that. "It's on the hook next to the door." Will smiled and nodded. I then went to walk over to Natalie and smiled at her. Hugging her, I just held her close. "Thank you for making sure that this went perfectly. You have no idea how worried I was this entire time." Natalie smiled as she rubbed my back. "I am so glad that I could do this for you Jay. This was a great experience, I love it."

I then smiled at them both. "Will, text me when you drop off the groceries. I will come down and get the food. I want Erin to get some rest." Will agreed and smiled. "Okay, see you guys in an hour or so okay?" I agreed and smiled as he and Natalie got their things so that they could leave and get us both some groceries and lunch. Once they were out of the room, I looked at Erin and smiled as I went to get in bed with her. "That was exciting." Erin smiled when I said that before going to sit up a bit. "Hey, stay down. You need to rest." Erin nodded when I said that.

Laying back against her pillow, Erin smiled at me. She then laid down on her side. "Come hold me close and kiss me for a while okay? I want to celebrate that we are parents in a non-intimate way if that's possible." I nodded and agreed with her. "It's possible because I am going to do exactly what you asked." Going to get in bed with her, I smiled as I moved close to Erin in bed. Bringing her against my chest, I just smiled as I rolled over onto my back. "Here, ay down on my chest and I can hold you close." Erin nodded when I said that and smiled, doing just that.

Once Erin was laying down on my chest, I went to grab her back and just smiled at her

Once Erin was laying down on my chest, I went to grab her back and just smiled at her. "You are amazing and I am so proud of you...you know that right Erin? You did everything with such grace and so easily. I have never seen a woman do that and I am so glad that you were the first time I experienced it. There was nothing like watching my gorgeous wife, the woman I love and the mother of my child give birth to our children at home." Erin smiled when I said that and agreed with me. "And our little surprise over there?" I smiled when she said that. "Best one yet."

Erin then looked at me. "Good, because that little surprise of ours just guaranteed that we are never having kids ever again. Jay, I am not sure if I can do another pregnancy when we already have triplets." I agreed with her and smiled when she said that. "Erin, we don't have to. I am already plenty happy being a dad to 3 amazing kids. We don't need to worry about this yet. But if this is it, then I am going to be a happy man because I have my baby girl, 2 boys...but most importantly, I have you in my arms as my wife for the rest of my life." Erin smiled.

"Just to let you know, you are not talking me into having sex. So get that out of your head." I looked at her when she said that. "Hey Erin, that's not what I meant when I said that. Believe me okay? I do not need anything right now. Heck, I don't even need you to kiss me. What I want right now is for you to lay down and rest. Erin, you just gave birth naturally to triplets...that in itself is a feat that doesn't happen very often. And you did an amazing job. You have earned yourself a nice nap on my chest. So please babe, lay down and just take a nap." Erin agreed with me.

Laying down on my chest, Erin cuddled up to me. Meanwhile, I went to wrap my arm around her back. Stroking her back with my thumb, I went to whisper to her. "Erin, I am going to ask you this because I have a feeling that it's on your mind..." Erin looked at me when I said that. "Do you wish Hank would've been here to experience this with us?" Erin then sighed when I asked her that. "Jay, of course I wish he could've been here to experience this with us. He was my father. But would I change it? Of course not, because we have the triplets now. That's all I care about."

Rubbing her back, I smiled when she said that. "Listen, you just take a nap for a while okay? You deserve it after how hard you worked to give birth to the triplets." Erin smiled when I said that and nodded. "I agree. Now listen, you promise to tell me when they wake up?" I nodded when she said that and smiled at her. "Of course. Just please take a nap and rest babe." Going to kiss her, I smiled at Erin. "I love you." Erin smiled when I said that. "I love you too Jay and I am so glad that the babies are here." Cuddling up to me, Erin just smiled.

And so did I because my dream life was finally a reality. I had Erin laying down on my chest as my wife. And we had our 3 beautiful children fast asleep in their "cribs". Kissing her head as we held each other close, I couldn't help but smile as we took a bit of time to ourselves to take a nap.