Chapter 539

An Hour Later:
Jay's POV: After giving birth to our kids, Erin smiled because she was now in bed wearing her robe and getting some skin-to-skin contact with our sons. Meanwhile, I was doing the same with our beautiful baby girl, Sophia. Just looked at Erin and went to grab her hand. "You were a rock star in there, you know that right?" Erin smiled and nodded as I went to wrap my arm around her. Holding our three kids close, I just smiled at her while kissing her forehead. I then went to kiss her softly before turning my attention to my brother. "So, when were you going to tell me?"

Will then looked at me. "Oh, me and Natalie. We just kept getting closer that it didn't make sense for us to be apart anymore. We worked everything out and we are dating again. Well, dating with plans to get engaged. She says she wants a new proposal and stuff. So, keep me out of the police stuff. I want to marry her next year." I smiled when he said that. That's when Natalie walked in after calling Chicago Med to get the rest of the day off. "Does Med know about you guys?" Natalie shook her head. "Well, other than Maggie. She saw us since Will moved in with me and Owen."

I smiled when she said that. "Well, they always say that the nurses are the ones who know the most about the gossip going around the hospital." Natalie was shocked when I said that. "How do you know that?" I just laughed. "Why do you think detectives always talk to the nurses when there is a case involving a patient. They like to gossip and give us information without them realizing it. By the way, that does not get back to the nurses at Gaffney. We need them right now with the case we are working." They both agreed when I said that. I then looked at Erin.

"Can we fill them in on the case? They can be informants for us." Erin then thought about it and agreed. "Yeah. We need your help." Natalie then looked at Will. "You want to keep dating me?" Will then sighed. "Natalie, he wouldn't be asking right away if it was important." I then sighed. "Just hear us out okay? It could save people's lives. You guys take an oath to do that...so you are technically required to help us in this case." Natalie sighed and nodded as she went to sit next to Erin. Meanwhile, Will went to sit next to Natalie. "Here Will, how about you grab your nephew."

Will nodded. "Can I hold Justin?" I agreed and then looked at the boys. "Babe, which one is Jayson?" Erin then looked at the boys. "The one with the darker hair. He looks more like you." I agreed and then went to give Justin (who had blonder hair) to him. Will then smiled as he looked at Justin. "Hey Justin, I'm your uncle Will." I smiled when he did that. "God, you so want to be a dad." Will nodded and smiled. "Someday hopefully." Natalie agreed. "So, tell us about the case so that I can decide whether your brother helps you or not."

I agreed. "Fake COVID-19 Vaccines and Cures." Will and Natalie then both turned to look at each other. Turning to look at us again, they both agreed right away. "We're in!" Erin was shocked when they answered so fast. "Without hearing any details about?" Natalie nodded. "If I don't have to expose myself to COVID while treating someone who is being treated with fake cures and vaccines, then sign me up!" We both agreed when she said that. "So, what we have so far is that there is a pharmacy on 47th Street advertising itself as a COVID vaccination center."

Natalie then turned to look at Will. "I just treated someone this morning who said he was there last week to get a shot. He said against COVID. I put him on IV fluids and flushed it out of his system." Will agreed. "I had one two days ago who said it was a flu shot and COVID vaccine all in one." I then looked at Erin and got nervous. "Oh great, that's a new lead we have to follow." They both agreed. "Listen, sign us up and we will help get you information. We can talk to Goodwin about this right?" I then bit my lip. "Let me call Antonio and tell him to give her a debriefing."

Erin then looked at me and sighed. "Can we wait until tomorrow? Right now, we are with our newborns." I then thought about it and agreed. "Well, we have to call and tell him about the babies anyways." Erin laughed and nodded when I said that. "We should call Matt and Gabby to see if they have any clothes they can give us for now." Natalie then laughed. "Listen Will, how about you do your brother a favor and go get him some clothes. Video chat with them before you buy the outfits thought." He agreed and nodded when she said that. "Sound good?"

I agreed. "Can you get diapers too?" He nodded and smiled as he went to give Justin to Natalie. "I will call you when I am at Target okay?" I agreed with him. "Oh, can you get us some food though? We are not going to cook today. A quick meal that you like is fine. Maybe you can stay for a while and help me since I am not prepared." He laughed and nodded when I said that. "Of course Jay." Will then looked at Natalie. "I will see you in a bit okay?" He then went to kiss her and smiled. I smiled too because it was nice to see my brother in love again.

Once he walked out of the room, I waited a bit before talking to Natalie. "Okay, be honest with me. What the hell did that dork over there do to win you back?"