Twins or Triplets Round 2?

Matt's POV: When Gabby said that she thinks she might be pregnant with twins again, I was a little shocked but at the time...I wasn't. I mean, I liked the idea of having 5 kids because that was originally the plan. Sure, we would've said we were done if we had triplets but...I still feel like we rushed my vasectomy. We always were going to try again. That was never not going to happen. So us having twins...or even triplets again sounds perfect. "Or triplets?" Gabby looked at me when I said that and smiled at me. "I am not sure if I would be okay emotionally with that."

I thought about it and nodded. "6 kids does sound like a nice even number though." Gabby then smiled at me. "And it would be justice. They ripped us away from one of our triplets before they were even born...now we can get it back." I smiled when she said that. "Mixed genders or all girls? Or all boys?" Gabby then looked at me. "Mixed genders." Laying down on my chest, Gabby just smiled at me before kissing me softly. "I love that idea and I can't wait until we can find out whether it's twins or triplets again. I can't see us just having 1 baby honestly, it's not us."

I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Feeling her lay her head down on my chest, I smiled as I went to kiss her forehead. "I love you and I am so ready for whatever the world throws at us." Gabby agreed with me and smiled when I said that. "I feel like we are having multiples again. This pregnancy was very similar to the one we just had. But one thing I am so glad is that you are here from the start. I regret that fore the last two pregnancies I had to find you and tell you at Molly's. This time we did it at home." I nodded and smiled at her. "Agreed."

Gabby then smiled as she went to yawn. "God, how am I already tired?" I then looked at her and smiled. "It's called being pregnant." Gabby nodded when I said that and just went to roll over onto my chest. Holding her close, I went to rub her back when I heard Hannah cry in her crib. Looking at Gabby, I sighed. "Either she's hungry or I have to go change her." Gabby then thought about it. "Can you go change her? I think we need to." I agreed with her before letting her go. Getting up, I smiled while walking over to Hannah. I then went to smell her and stared at her.

"How does my princess smell this bad?" Gabby looked at me when I said that. "How bad is it?" I then went to walk over to her and just let her smell Hannah. Gabby then went to cover her nose and was shocked. "Wow, that is bad." I nodded when she said that. "Listen, I am going to go change her. We staying down here?" Gabby nodded and smiled when I asked her that. "Yes, we can stay down here during the day. At night, we can cuddle in bed." I nodded and smiled. "Maybe we can start letting the babies stay in their nurseries?" Gabby shook her head. "Not yet."

I smiled at her. "Think we could end up having 5 kids in our room at once?" Gabby nodded when I said that. "Yeah, it's a possibility." I laughed when she said that and nodded. "Be back soon." I then went to walk away and smiled as I went to go change Hannah.