Chapter 532

After breakfast, when Gabby is back from bring the plates downstairs:
Matt's POV: As I watched Gabby walk back into our room after bring the plates downstairs, I smiled because she was just wearing on of my t-shirts and her little underwear. Walking over to her side of the bed, Gabby got in and just smiled at me as she laid down next to me in bed. Rolling over so that I was facing her, I smirked as I went to bring her against my chest. "You know, you wearing my t-shirt and those little underwear are very appealing." Gabby laughed when I said that and nodded. "Why do you think I am wearing them? I need to tease you first."

I laughed when she said that and just smiled at her. "Believe me when I say this...you do not need to tease me when I am already turned on. You look amazing babe and I couldn't be even more turned on. I mean, you are wearing my shirt and walking around in those little underwear that you already know drive me crazy!" Gabby laughed when I said that and just smiled at me. Bringing her closer to my chest, I smiled as I went to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers. "But what makes me even more crazy is just laying down close to you like this while kissing you."

Gabby smiled when I said that. Going to wrap my arm around her waist, I went to kiss her softly when my phone rang. I then sighed and just shook my head. "I can ignore it if you want me to." Gabby then looked at me and smiled. "Yes please." Smirking, I went to kiss her again. Gabby then moved her hands to my chest while we took it slow with each other. "I am so glad we are finally settled here. I honestly feel home here." I smiled when she said that before going to going to roll over so I was leaning over her. "Good, because that is how I want you to feel here."

Reaching up and grabbing my neck, Gabby brought my lips down to hers while I put my hand on her leg. That's when I realized something...where are the babies? Pulling away, I looked at Gabby. Unfortunately, that got her concerned. "Matt, everything okay?" I nodded. "Yeah, just wondering where the twins are? I swore we had them both in bed with us when I went downstairs with the plates?" Gabby then smiled at me. "Calm down. They are in their cribs over there. You have nothing to be worried about. I mean other than taking it slow with me."

I then sighed when she said that and went to lay down on my back. Looking at me, Gabby came to cuddle up to me. She then went to kiss my chest and looked at me. "What's wrong Matt?" I sighed as I went to wrap my arm around her back. "I just want to talk about something first. Gabby, the twins are only 2 months old...well, almost. Are we really comfortable with possibly having 3 kids within 12 months of each other? Or heck, 4 kids if it's twins again." Gabby then looked at me when I said that and got scared. "Oh shit, that's a good point." I nodded.

Gabby just sighed as she laid down in my arms. "Here we were talking about us already trying to start again. And I am sorry about that." I nodded when she said that before going to kiss her forehead. "I think we should wait until next year to start trying again if we want to get pregnant again. That way, they are going to be at least 18 months apart. I am not sure if I can do any less than that. We can wait right?" Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled at her. "However, just because we aren't trying for a baby doesn't mean we can't have fun." I then smiled at her.

"You want me to go check if I have one here?" Gabby nodded and pointed to my drawer. Rolling over, I went to check and sighed because I didn't. "God, we are teenagers again. Of course I don't have any!" Gabby agreed with me. "Then we can just relax babe. Or we take the chance. Honestly, I don't care how many kids we have...I want a big family." I nodded when she said that and just smiled at her. "Can we at least wait until I am back at work so that you aren't a couple months pregnant when you are going to be taking care of 3 kids alone?" Gabby nodded.

"I guess that makes sense. You don't want me to have to take care of all 3 of the kids alone during the day when I am also 1 month pregnant." I sighed when she said that. "Christmas. We'll start trying then. That way there is a nice space in between the kids and you aren't giving birth in the middle of winter. Sorry but, I want to take that out of the way. If we try now...you could theoretically give birth in May so, right in the place where the Chicago weather is a mess. If we wait 2 months at least...then it's in the middle of summer." Gabby agreed with me.

"But then, that only gives me 2 1/2 months to loose the weight for our vow renewal." I sighed when she said that before going to kiss her forehead. "Or we can wait until after our vow renewal. Gabby, we already have the twins and Louie. I know we are thinking about it but...let's just see okay? Let's see what the twins' personalities are and then we can see if we are ready to take it on. Think about that. Or what if one of them is diagnosed with a mental health issue. I am not sure if I would be comfortable having another baby when we have to take care of that."

Gabby sighed when I said that and nodded as she went to kiss my chest. "We just can't make up our minds can we?" I laughed when she said that and shook my head. "No, no we can't. But all that matters to me right now is that we are resting in bed and that we have the kids. Gabby, I am happy with 3 kids. You, Louie and the twins are all I need to be happy. Well maybe a dog." Gabby laughed when I said that and nodded. "We can put this on the back burner though and just wait. You're right that the kids are still young." Gabby then kissed my chest and smiled.

"How about this...we leave it up to faith okay? We don't actively try but, we don't not try. If God wants us to have a baby this soon...then we will and we will work it out. If faith doesn't want us to have another baby, then we won't. That a good deal." Gabby nodded when I said that and smiled as she went to kiss me softly. "Listen, you want sex or not?" I laughed when she said that and then went to roll over ton top of her. "Yes, I do." I then went to lay down more and smiled as I went to kiss her slowly. Grabbing my neck, I smiled as I put my hand on her hip and took it slow with her while the twins took a nap. 

NOTE:
I am going to go check on Jay and Erin for a little bit. They are the secondary couple in this story and I plan on doing periodic check-ins with them. This may go back to being a joint-Dawsey and Linstead story in the future.