11. Shobio

Main pairing: Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shoyou

Other pairing(s): None

Warnings: Manga spoilers

Time: Pre/Post timeskip

.

Shots from the life of Shobio based on prompts that live in my head rent free

.

1.

Prompt: Hinata confesses and Kageyama, embarrased, says 'dumb idiot' and Hinata takes it the wrong way

*Kageyama and Hinata meet in a park*

Kageyama: Hey, Sho. You texted me saying you wanted to tell me something?

Hinata: Well, honestly at first I hated you.

Kageyama: Um... I don't know where this is coming from but... Same here? I guess.

Hinata: But then we spent a lot of time together and turns out you weren't that bad. You quickly became not just a partner, but a best friend. You made my dream of becoming a player like the little giant a possible reality. You taught me a lot without realising and I think I thought you a lot too.

*Kageyama, smiling*: Yeah.

Hinata: I don't know if you believe in soulmates, but I think if they're real, I think that you'd be mine. You changed my life for the better.

*Kageyama, finally understanding what Hinata's getting at and blushing*

Hinata: So, even if you don't like me back, I'm still eternally grateful for everything you did.

Kageyama: Dumbass. You're dumbass. You're a dumb stupid dumb dumb idiot.

*Hinata, his voice trembling*: Wow, ok. You could've just told me that you didn't like me ba-

*Kageyama kisses Hinata*

Kageyama: I like you back, idiot.

Hinata: You- you do?

Kageyama: Yeah.

Hinata: So... Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Kageyama: Of course.

.

2.

Prompt: Hinata asks Kageyama how he slept every single morning

*Kageyama, calls Hinata in the middle of the night*

*Hinata, in a sleepy voice*: Hey Tobi, what's up?

*Kageyama lets out a shaky breath*: Nothing.

Hinata: Woah. Are you ok? You sound like you've been crying. Did something happen?

*Kageyama, sniffling*: Just a nightmare.

Hinata: You want to talk to me about it, love?

*Kageyama tells Hinata about his nightmare about his past team (Kageyama having nightmares about his old team is canon btw)*

*Every day after the incident, walking to morning practice*

Hinata: Good morning, Kags! How did you sleep last night?

Kageyama: Morning Sho. I slept fine.

Hinata: That's good to hear!

.

3.

Prompt: They break a bed at the training camp

Sugawara: Wow, I can't believe you guys broke the bed. You must've gone rough!