10º Chapter

#Kol POV#

A few days ago my sister said she had an idea to help me get back in touch with Elena and so far nothing...I'm officially going crazy with the situation and every day it's getting harder and harder not to kill someone. It's hard to control all the anger I feel, when the only person that in so many years of my life has brought me some peace, is now the reason for my anger, because she can't even look at my face for more than 2 seconds.

I still go to school, just to see her...it's not about protecting my sister anymore, it's about being the only way I get to see Elena, to see the way her brown hair sways from side to side when she walks down the halls or even her smile when she's talking to Caroline and Bonnie.

I entered the classroom, saying good morning to Mr. Saltzman, I walked to my seat and sat down. After that afternoon Elena is now sitting at the back of the classroom, which makes it difficult to see her.

"Alright class!" - Alaric said, drawing the attention of the whole class. - "Together with the management, I thought it would be good, as it is your last year, to give you a small project that you already do, but this time to count for the grade."

"And what is the project about?" - Caroline said from behind me.

"It's for Halloween night. So, the idea is that you each have a pair and with that pair you decide what to wear, like the Wicked Witch and Snow White, do you understand?" - Mr Saltzman asked and we all nodded in agreement. - "So, since it is a project and counts towards the final grade, I am the one who chooses the pairs."

Nobody was really happy with this idea, we should be free to choose whoever we wanted to bring to this Halloween party. I was lost in my thoughts when Alaric's voice was heard again.

"Caroline you are going with Tyler. Bonnie, you and Matt are going together. Rebekah you are the pair of Mr Salvatore, Elena you are stuck with Kol..."

That was all I could hear, I turned my head back and saw my sister wink at me, so this is what she meant about helping...I must remember to thank her later. Across the room was the girl who was driving me crazy, she didn't look sad, or surprised at the choice, she looked angry and that is never a good reaction. After the exit bell sounds I watch her leave the classroom, quickly pack my things and start walking behind her towards the gymnasium where the big Halloween party will take place.

"Elena, can we talk?" - I said looking at her helping Caroline with the arrangements for the party.

"No Kol, we can't." - She answered me as fast as she could.

"Let's at least talk about what we are going to dress at the party." - I say and watch her walk away from Caroline to a corner of the gym where no one could hear us. I walk behind her with a smile on my lips.

"Well, regarding what we're going to wear... how about I go as a vampire slayer and you go as... yourself." - Elena said in a low, irritated tone.

"Relax Darling. I'm beginning to think that you really want to get rid of me for good." - I say my smile is still present which I think further irritated her.

"You know what Kol? Think about it, I want to get rid of you once and for all... I want you and your whole family to disappear from my life once and for all." - Elena says as she looks into my eyes.

"You can't be serious Darling, c'mon..." - I said, my smile started to fade.

#Elena POV#

"Actually Kol, I couldn't be more serious. I want you out of my life once and for all." - I say in a whisper. I watched as his face changed from calm and happy, to an angry one... so angry that the veins under his eyes showen just like his fangs and in a second he wasn't there anymore.