45º Chapter

I looked at Kol, he had the most devilish smirk present on his face which made me roll my eyes. I grabbed his hand and before I left the bar I threw the girls I looked like "This will have payback". Kol pulled me through the crowd of people gathered around the house. Once he found a stop in the garden with enough space for us to dance we stopped. I saw Rebekah walking in the direction of the DJ, never stopping looking at me, which made me think, what is she doing?

"So ladies and gentlemen. This song is dedicated to the one that has finally returned to our lives. Our brothers and sisters that we love so much. I know that at least one of them loves this song so here it is. Enjoy the party." - Rebekah said using the microphone that was prepared at the stage.

As soon as I heard the beat of the music, I had a smile on my face. I looked at Kol and I could see how confused he was about my reaction.

"Come here rude boy, boy Can you get it up? Come here, rude boy, boy, are you big enough?" - I sang at Kol walking a little away from him, I made a gesture to him like inviting him to join me.

He didn't even have to think twice before he joined me while I danced, he obviously danced with me, but I was the one doing all of the work. I whispered the lyrics of the song in his ear when I could reach it and I could feel his hands grabbing my hips harshly. I smiled at the reaction I got from him, only making me continue.

"I like the way you touch me there. I like the way you pull my hair. Babe, if I don't feel it I ain't faking, no, no. I like when you tell me kiss you here. I like when you tell me, "Move it there". So giddy up, time to giddy up." - I sang/whisper in his ear only to hear him purr onto my neck biting it lightly.

I finally turned my back on him, his hand roaming around my body making a little pressure onto the right spots. I bit my lower lip when I felt him pulling my body into his, I could feel the heat that was coming out of him at the moment. One of his hands left my hips only to take a place on my neck, grabbing it, he made me turn my head so he could have a little access to my neck. I moaned as soon as I felt his teeth biting the skin on my neck without piercing the skin. That feeling made me take another step to his body only to feel his member rub on my ass.

"Move again and I swear that I will take you to my room and do whatever I want with you." - He whispered on my neck which only made me sigh. - "I would like to be in the party until it's over Elena. But I will be just as happy to watch you come undone on my bed... using only just my tongue on you."

That made me shiver, Kol was never the one to talk dirty, at least not until now and I can't complain, that shit just turned me on even more. I turned my body so I could look him in the eyes to reply to him when I felt a wave of memories invading my mind, memories of when I was without him, when I watched him die, when I died... and when I lost our baby. I can't have sex with him, at least not now, not without telling him the thruth.

"Maybe another day..." - I told him, trying to keep the smile present on my face so he didn't suspect anything.

"Whatever you want darling, I'll be waiting for you." - He said, giving me a little kiss on the lips.

"I'm going inside to grab something to drink, ok? See you in a bit." - I told him as I walked inside of the house.

My heart felt like it was being ripped out of my chest, my palms were sweaty just like my forehead. Now it's not a good time to have a panic attack Elena, I thought to myself. I made my way into the crowd of people in the house only to stop walking when I was outside of the house a few feets away from the party. I was trying to keep the noise of the music out of my head, but the more I walked away, the more the music seemed to be closer to me. I grabbed my head when I felt a massive headache begin. I tried to scream but before I could do it my vision got black, all I could see was dark, just like on the day I died.