28º Chapter

"Elena, can I ask you what you are doing here?" - The blonde asked me, concerned all over her face.

"Wait, I should be the one asking you that, when did you come back?" - I ask her, looking around us, no one seems to pay attention to us.

"Elena... I didn't come back." - Lexi says, giving me a sad smile.

"What? What do you mean, you're here." - I say smiling at the blonde.

"Elena, where on the other side...You must have died. I'm, sorry." - She said, making me remember that i indeed fell over the bridge, i died. I'm dead.

"Where 's Kol?" - I asked her to look around me this time paying attention to everyone at the place.

"Kol? Why are you looking for him?" - Lexi asked, frowning her eyebrows.

"Long story Lexi... just please tell me." - I begged her, my voice was starting to came out in an excited tone.

"I'm sorry Elena... but I never saw Kol around here." - Lexi looked at me, that broke my heart even more than it already was.

"How is that possible? He died." - I said, the desperate sound of my voice made lexi hug me.

"Hey, it's okay... let's talk a little. I want to know why is the lunatic Original so important to you, is that ok?" - She asked me and I nodded, hugging her back.

We spent a lot of time sitting on a table at the grill. Lexi explained to me that the meaning of being on the other side is that we can see the people that are alive, but they can't see us. I told her everything that had happened in the last year and a half. I almost laughed at the expressions that she made when I started to talk about how the Originals have become my family.

"I'm so sorry that your brother killed him, Lena... you deserve to be happy." - Lexi said, grabbing my hand.

"It's ok, I think I need to get used to the fact that I'm never gonna see him again, especially now that I'm dead and he's not here..." - I said, trying to keep my tears for later.

"Maybe he's here somewhere, I just never saw him Lena..."

Lexi stoped talking and made me a sign to be quiet, i was confused as fuck at that point, she looked afraid, i though that being afraid here had no point because, it's not like someone can kill you again right?

My head turned towards the door watching a woman with chocolate colored skin entering the Grill, Lexi held my hand tight looking just at me, she didn't even bother to look at the women that just entered.

"Elena... hide, please" - Lexi whispered making me looked even more confused at her but i decided to do just what she told me, before i could take a step i saw the women raise her hand and in a second all of my body was trapped in the same place not being able to move a muscle.

"Who did a Doppelganger enter on the other side?" - The woman asked in a loud tone, making half of the bar shake in fear. I sigh at the word that I hate so much to hear. When no one answered the question, she turned her head to me again. - "What is your name doppelganger?"

"Elena... Elena Gilbert." - I say to her, I thought it was better if i don't anger the witch more than she already is.

"Oh ... the famous Elena. You know that half of this bar has died because your friends wanted to protect you?" - She asked me to making me look around, everyone had their heads turned in my direction, now it was my time to be afraid.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I never meant for anything like this to happen." - I said in a low tone while keeping my eyes on the floor.

"Well, let the past be in the past. Please join me on a walk, I would like to talk to you in private." - The woman said, letting her hand drop, making me finally be able to move.

"Can I ask you... what's your name?" - I asked right after we passed the door to the street.

"Qetsiyah, the creator of the Other side." - She said.