60º Chapter

After 3 months, finally this house is having some peace at least around me. I think that no one wants to disturb the pregnant women in the house. My belly is just starting to show what makes Kol worried about the baby's health so he compelled a doctor to come to the house to check if everything is fine with me and the baby.

"So doctor, what's the veridit?" - I asked him while I watched Kol pacing around the room biting his nails.

"The baby is definitely better than the father." - The middle aged man said, making me smile.

"So there is something wrong then?" - Kol stopped on his track getting near the bed.

"No! Everything is just fine. You have a strong baby in there, the heartbeat is really strong for a baby with only three months" - He said, making me smile and took Kol's hand on mine. - "So, do you want to know the gender?" - He asked.

"No" . "Yes" - Both me and Kol said at the same time, making me look at him with a frown.

"No doctor, we agreed to have a surprise when the day comes." - I said, looking at Kol's face, the man i love looks just like a kid that someone just stole his favorite candy.

"Well, congratulations again. I'm sure you will be amazing parents." - He said, gathering all of his work instruments before leaving the room.

Kol took the opportunity to lay in bed with me, his head just above my belly giving it cute little kisses that made me laugh.

"You are going to be loved, you already are. I hope you have your mom's temper because... bloody hell, i can't imagine a little me with my anger issues." - He said to my belly making me laugh at is words. - "Mommy likes to make fun of me for talking to you, but she is a good person... after all she fell in love with me and let me tell something my little baby... I wasn't someone that deserved to be loved until I met her. She is by far... the most special person that ever walked this hearth. She gave me the best present of all... you."

Kol always made me cry with the words he tells to our baby that is still growing inside of me.

"I just have one request... please, please don't have your uncle Klaus temper, that would be even worse than having mine." - He said, making me laugh.

"Don't listen to your father, you are going to be perfect. Whether with temper or not, we will love you in the same way." - I said, grabbing Kol's hand.

"That's true...except if you have your aunt Rebekah's mood swings." He said and I hit his arm in a playful way.

The door swung open in that same moment, showing two blonds stepping inside of the room with their hands full of bags.

"I heard my name?" - Rebekah said while she put the bags in one corner of the room.

"I haven't heard anything..." - Kol said in an innocent tone, making me roll my eyes playfully at the situation.

"We just came from the mall, and we couldn't help ourselves when we started seeing these cute little babygrows." - Freya said, getting one little piece of clothing from one bag.

"You didn't need to." - I said walking out of the bed so I could look at the clothes they were showing me.

"Of course we needed to. My niece or nephew are going to have everything, untie Beks will make sure of that." - She said, putting her hand gently on my belly.

"I'm hoping she or he is going to be a witch, that way... Hope can have another witch to play with and I will have someone to teach." - Freya said, putting her hand too on my belly.

"Everyone is home already?" - Kol asked from behind me, his arms contorning my body so he could join his hands with their sister's.

"Actually yes, Davina should be helping Hope at the moment, I think she is trying to do some object that can help her control her magic." - Rebekah said, making me look at her.

Davina has been tolerable since she found out that i was pregnant, i don't know if it is because i'm pregnant or because she finally decided to move on from Kol, maybe it is both.

When i'm alone at the house with her, she is always checking on me, seeing if i'm doing ok or if i need anything, and i really appreciate her effort.

"Let's go downstairs then..." - I said.