64º Chapter

#Kol Pov#

"Your baby has your blood, vampire blood... " - She said, looking at my lovely Elena, dead on the bed. - "She is going to turn, i know that she didn't want this life for her... but it was not possible to save her. I'm sure that she will be happy to be alive and watch your baby grow up..." - Freya said, leaving the room.

I waited for hours for any sign of life coming from Elena, but it never came. I tried to remain calm, I tried to talk to her, but nothing seems to be working... maybe it wasn't enough blood for her to come back... maybe she is really gone. I was thinking about our baby, the thought of losing Elena, making me question myself about being a father. I couldn't do this without her, I know that I won't be a good father if she's not here... I already love my baby, our baby.

"Kol?" - The voice was coming in a whisper, finally I saw the beautiful brown eyes of my lovely girlfriend opening and looking at me.

"Hey Darling... you got me really scared for a moment." - I said, my voice broken due to the tears that have been falling from my eyes without my consent.

"I died, didn't i?" - She asked me, her hand touching my cheek so lightly that I could hardly feel it.

"Yes..." - I said, trying to understand the emotions she feels right now.

"Our baby?" - She asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

"It 's alive... They are dressing him right now." - I said, the smile on her face showing how much relief she felt with the words i just spoke. I grabbed a little glass from the night stand and handed it to her. - "You need to feed love..." - I said.

Elena did not hesitate one second in grabbing the cup and drinking all of the blood inside of it. She was glad to be alive and even more glad to be able to take care of our baby, vampire or not. Finally Rebekah walked into the room, the little baby in her arms, she was smiling like a mad person when she gently handed the baby to Elena. Our little girl, wrapped around a little pink blanket.

"Have you too decided what the name would be if it was a girl?" - My sister asked, making me look between her and Elena. We have talked about this quite a lot in the last days, and finally agreed to something.

"Yes... Let me introduce you to, Jenna Rebekah Mikaelson." - Elena said, looking at Rebekah that had tears already falling from her eyes.

I knew that her reaction would be just that, so I was smiling proudly at our choice of name. Everyone in the house came to the room, Hayley looking at the baby just like she looked at Hope, Klaus asking right away if he could grab her for a while. Elijah was just smiling at me, proud written all over his face.

Our little girl was finally back in my arms, I couldn't stop looking at her, the perfect mix of me and Elena, the eyes, the cute smile. Elena was already up talking with Hayley and was still concerned about my girlfriend's health.

"Hayley, i'm fine ok? Please just relax for a bit, godmother." - Elena said, that made me look at the two womens in front of me. We have already decided about this, but I didn't know that we would be telling Hayley this way. But at least the expression she had on her face was priceless.

"What?" - Hayley asked, looking between me and Elena, both of us smiling widely at her.

"We would ask you later, but apparently, my lovely fiance thought that it was better this way." - I said, my arms grabbing Jenna who was sleeping peacefully.

"Why me?" - Hayley asked, looking at Elena who was holding Hayley's hand.

"Because, from the first moment you met me... you treat me just like family, you let me take care of your daughter like it was mine... you helped me during my pregnancy and I know that you will protect my daughter's life like she is your own. I want you to be part of Jenna's life forever Hayley and if something happens to us, you will treat her just like you treated me at the beginning... like family." - Elena said.

Obviously after that was spoken the two girls hugged each other, the tears falling from their eyes, but i couldn't make fun of them, because i was too happy holding my daugther in my arms, so tiny, so cute... so perfect. Elena brought me everything that i have good in life, she gave me love like i've never experienced before and now, she gave me another thing that worth dying for, something that i want to protect. If I knew that my life could be like this, I would happily come back to The Night We Met.