61º Chapter

We came to the living room, Hayley was in a corner talking to Elijah that had the cutest smile present on his lips. Klaus was on the couch, a book opened in front of him but his eyes were on the floor looking at his little girl playing on the floor.

Davina was with her, trying to put some kind of bracelet around her wrist.

Marcel, who I haven't seen in almost a month, was on the other couch. He was the first one to notice our presence smiling widely with the view of his girlfriend.

"My princess." - He said, grabbing Rebekah, kissing her lips in a tender way, making me smile at the whole scene.

"My prince." - She said, hugging him tightly.

"Seeing you two together, makes me wish that the daggers worked on me." - Klaus said, finally paying attention to all of us.

"Oh shut it Nik. Maybe one day you will find someone that can tolerate your bad temper and your anger issues." - Rebekah said, making me laugh.

Klaus rolled his eyes, turning his attention again to the baby on the floor. Marcel hugged me as soon as he left Rebekah free, I hugged him back tight, because in a few months I won't be able to hug people like this anymore.

"And how are our little monster?" - Marcel asked, his hands ready to touch my belly when I heard a loud growl behind me.

All of the eyes were on us right now, Marcel was freezed in place, his hands not moving while his eyes searched for Kol's eyes that were focused on him and him only. I looked at the man behind me, ever since the moment he found out that I was pregnant he was even more protective, especially towards the baby, not everyone could touch my belly, especially someone who was not blood related to the family.

"Kol." - I shouted at him trying to take him out of that trance he was in. - "I'm sorry Marcel, apparently I don't have a fiance, I have a wolf." - I grabbed Marcel's hands, taking them away from me.

"There's anything wrong with being a wolf?" - Klaus asked in a jockefull way, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, when it means that I have a constant growl on my ears anytime someone gets near me." - I said turning towards Kol. I grabbed his hand gently. - "I know that you don't do this on purpose baby, but you need to try to calm down..." - I said, putting my hand gently on his cheek.

"I'm sorry..." - He said, finally looking me in the eyes.

"It's ok ... no one near me for the next 6 months." - I said, trying to make him smile and it worked, because my whole world lightens up whenever he smiles.