62º Chapter

#6 MONTH PREGNANT#

I was shopping around the mall with Rebekah, trying to buy clothes that actually fit me and a couple of things for the baby. I was looking at a dress for me when i heard Rebekah scream in excitement.

"Lena! Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you have ever seen?" - She asked me, her hands showing a little pink dress, the excitement in her voice made me smile looking at her.

"It's beautiful Bekah, but we don't know if the baby is a girl." - I said. My hands resting on my enormous 6 month belly.

"I'm pretty sure it's going to be a girl. Just imagine, Hope and your little girl running around the house, at first they will share their toys with each other. Then they will grow up and be best friends and fight over boys and stuff like that." - The blonde said, making me laugh.

"Absolutely not. I will stop my daughter from making the same mistakes that I've made and my ancestors, she is not going to fight over a boy... ever!"

Rebekah laughed at my words, putting her hand on my belly. The little baby on my belly loved when Rebekah touched my stomach, because whenever she touched it, he started kicking from the inside. She loves the feeling of my baby kicking her hand, that made her feel more connected to my baby, so i have a stupid smile on my face everytime i saw her smile after touching my belly.

I walked around the mall for hours trying to find enough clothes for me, my arms were touching the wall for suporte when a sharp pain was felt on my belly. Rebekah was near me in seconds, helping me walk to the car.

"Do you want me to call Kol?" - She asked, speeding in the direction of the nearest hospital.

"No, there's no need to worry him. It's probably nothing." - I said trying to keep a calm voice and state of mind, I couldn't panic because that could be bad for the baby.

I was finally at home, after so many check ups trying to find out what it could have been the pain I felt, obviously the doctors didn't know that they were dealing with a hybrid vampire-witch baby. So they just told me to rest until the end of the pregnancy, no efforts and obviously no getting out of the house.

I was walking around the kitchen, preparing my breakfast. I know it's only 4 a.m, but try to sleep with a giant belly and then we talk. The smell of coffee filled my nose making me smile, I was craving coffee and toast so that was exactly what i was having for breakfast.

One by one, the men in the house started to appear in the kitchen, probably due to the smell of coffee. Kol gave me a kiss on the lips and another one on my belly. This man never stops surprising me. The other men just stand there, waving their hands at me so they wouldn't bring the psychotic side of Kol to the surface.

The cup of coffee was almost touching my lips when I felt it being ripped away from me, that action obviously coming to the uncle of the child i'm carrying, Niklaus. I felt like i could kill him right now, probably i will if he didn't give me back my coffee.

"What do you think you're doing?" - I asked him, my eyes locked on him.

"You can't drink coffee love, you're 6 months pregnant, it could be bad for the baby." - He said, a playful smile on his face.

"The only thing bad that could happen right now, is me being able to find out another piece of white oak stake and kill you if you don't give me my fucking coffee back." - I said in a waning tone. The other people present in the room didn't say a word, they were just looking at the both of us with surprised expressions.

"What is going on here? Why is Elena pissed?" - Rebekah asked, looking at me.

"She is always pissed since she found out about her pregnancy, sister..." - Klaus said, making my blood start to boil inside of my body due to the anger.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, i swear to god. If you don't give me my coffee back. I will find a way to bring to the surface the happy homicidal maniac that Kol is deep down, and I swear you will regret it." - I said, Kol had a proud smile on his face.

"She can have a cup of coffee Klaus, once a mouth that's fine..." - Hayley said, taking my mug away from Klaus hand and handing it back to me. I smiled at her.

"Thank you Hayley... Now Niklaus, if you piss me off again. I will kill you." - I said, my eyes sending him daggers which made him laugh.

"Ok, Ok... I will not be the reason for the pregnant lady to be mad." - He said, lifting his hand ups like he was surrendering.

"Good." - I said harshly before looking at Kol. - "Baby, can you pass me the sugar?" - I said in the most sweet voice, making everybody look at me with smiles on their faces, they are getting used to my mood swings which is good.