32ºChapter

"Oh my god, you are really here." - Rebekah said holding her brother tight, they all missed Kol like hell, but Rebekah was always the one closer to him, they had a friendship besides the blood they all share.

"In the flesh!" - Kol said holding his sister tight in a hug, he tried to make her let go of him so he could just look at her but she didn't seem to want to let go. - "Bekah, you know I love you and you are my favorite sister but I have to say hello to our brother too." - He said, making the blonde let out a laugh, happy tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to have you back." - She said, finally letting Kol get out of her embrasse.

"I'm happy to see you too sister." - Kol said, he looks at his brothers now. Elijah just stood there, looking at him in disbelief, Niklaus on the other hand just pulled him into a hug. - "Who are you? What have you done to my brother that always treatten me? Something about a dagger in my heart?" - Kol asked, hugging his brother back.

"Oh brother, there is so much that has changed." - Klaus said, getting out of the hug.

"And I can't wait to hear it all!" - Kol said, smiling at his brother. He turned his look once again to his eldest brother watching the noble vampire in tears. - "I think I deserve a hug, what do you think?" - Kol asked, smiling at his brother who didn't waste any time holding him in a tight hug.

"I never saw the day that i would say this but, i missed hearing your voice brother." - Elijah said holding his younger brother.

"Well, things really have changed... Can you feel me up?" - He asked, taking a seat on the couch.

It was a long afternoon for the Mikaelson siblings, between feeling Kol up about everything, about their supposed dead sister Freya, about the little addition to the family, Hope. And the most important thing, avoiding the Elena theme.

Hayley came back to the house when the sun was already setting, she introduced herself to Kol and he welcomed her just like she was family and she was.

Little Hope woke up making Klaus vamp speed into her room taking her to the living room, as soon as she saw Kol, she started to scratch her little arms in his direction, everyone was surprised to see that because Hope never did that with anyone, not even with her mother.

"I think she likes me already." - Kol said, looking at the little baby in his brother's arms. - "Can I hold her?" - He asked and Klaus didn't take a second to put his daughter in Kol's arms.

"He came up just hours ago and already stole the spot of her favorite uncle." - Elijah said, making everybody laugh.

"I can't help it Elijah, I think it's my charm." - Kol said, making everyone in the room laugh. He looked at the little girl in his arms, he loved her instantly, he felt the immediate need to protect her from everything bad in this world.

"Seeing you like this... it's like seeing the human you again." - Rebekah said, making Kol look away from his niece.

"I always wanted kids, a lot of them. I wanted to be a father and teach my family how to do magic, but I gave up on that idea a long time ago, now I can do it... just not with my kids." - Kol said looking at his sister.

"What do you mean? Hope is not a witch." - Hayley was the one that talked looking at the youngest Mikaelson holding her daughter.

"Believe me... she has magic, a lot actually." - He said making everyone look at Freya that for being a witch should be able to feel if Hope has magic.

"Don't look at me... I can't feel her magic." - She said, defending herself from all of the death glares.

"She showed me... I think she wanted me to know that she is a witch." - Kol said, smiling at the little baby in his arms.

"That's... strange, first she wants to go to your arms, now she shows you something that Freya hasn't been able to feel since she was born. She trusted you instantly." - Klaus said with a smile on his lips.

"Give her to me before you take my place as her favorite aunt too." - Rebekah said, getting Hope from Kol's arms.

"Well, I know that you all missed me, but I have a place to go." - Kol said, grabbing his jacket.

"Where are you going?" - Elijah asked, looking at his brother.

"Mystic Falls, I have to tell her that I'm back." - Kol said, making his way towards the door.

"Kol... please don't." - Rebekah was the one that talked.

"I have too Beks, but I'll be back and I will bring her with me." - Kol said with a happy smile on his face.

"You can't go see her brother." - Niklaus said, grabbing his brother's arm, stopping him from taking another step.

"What are you talking about? Has she moved on? She's with someone?" - Kol asked, feeling his rage starting to build up just by looking at all of his siblings seeing their faces full of sadness.

"It's nothing like that brother..." - Elijah said not being able to look at his younger brother.

"Then fucking tell me." - He said looking at Klaus that was in front of him.

"You can't go see Elena because... she's dead, brother. I'm so sorry."

And it was with those words that they all saw Kol dying again, over and over again while he cried into his brother's arms. That night they cried because Elena died one year ago and they cried because they all saw their brother wishing he was dead again instead of being here without the woman he loves. Elena was the light to his darkness... Oh, how Kol wished that he could come back to the ball, the first time he saw her... The Night We Met.