16º Chapter

"Kol... what's wrong?" - She asked him in a calm and sweet voice, she looked deeply into his eyes, they were no longer filled with rage, she couldn't quite understand what he was feeling but rage was not it.

I'm so sorry Elena but... I saw you kissing Damon and I felt something grow inside me... i don't know what it was, but i just wanted to come here to..." - Kol wasn't even able to finish his sentence because dear and sweet Elena had already crushed her lips on his,Kol and Elena had never shared a kiss like this one before, intense and full of desire for one another.

Kol felt Elena break the kiss what made him open his eyes.

"What were you feeling Kol?" - She asked him, her breath heavier than normal just like his own.

"I felt the need to make you mine." - He whispered and saw Elena open her eyes.

"Then do it..."

#Elena POV#

Kol crushed our lips together again, this kiss more intense than the last one if it was physically possible. My hands were on his hair pulling it lightly before I could even think about what I was doing. I heard Kol sigh against my lips which made me shiver gainst his skin. His hands were all over my body, discovering every part of me. Kol grabbed my tights, making me jump to his lap. I took a second to entrelace my legs on his hips pulling his body to mine just to hear him growl against my lips.

"Someone is eager..." - Kol said, separating our lips.

"You wish..." - I said as I started to take his jacket off.

"Don't worry darling, I'm eager too." - He said, laying my body on the bed. His lips were leaving a trail of kisses along the skin on my neck. Sometimes I felt his fangs pressing lightly on the skin of my neck without breaking it. I don't know why, but just thinking about Kol drinking from me makes me even wetter.

I was trying to hide my arousal because I know perfectly that he can smell me, I felt my face get hotter with that thought. Kol's eyes were on mine again, his smirk present on his face.

"Tell me... what do you want?" - Kol asked me, the veins under his eyes making their appearance and at this moment he couldn't look hotter.

"I want you, just you." - I said in a sigh.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want Elena." - Kol said, taking a piece of her hair from her face.

"I want to, trust me."