54º Chapter

Everybody was drunk at this point, even the vampires were drunk. We were all still dancing except for Klaus who took Caroline for a walk and Bonnie who was talking with Freya on the couch. I was looking at Kol that was currently putting himself a drink, he had been teasing me all night and i was getting tired of it so i decided that two can play the same game. I was dancing, moving my hips in a slow way, I could feel his eyes piercing my skin from behind, not long after I felt his hands grabbing my hips pulling him towards his body.

"I know what you are trying to do... and it's not going to work." - He said, moving my hair away from my neck, whispering into my skin.

"I'm not doing anything darling... I'm just dancing." - I said with the most innocent voice I could. I took the liberty of joining our bodys completely, feeling his bulge touching my ass, I felt his breath getting heavier on my neck.

"Don't tease me Elena, this will not end well for you." - He said, trying to keep my body from moving.

"It's that a promise?" - I asked, moving my hips against his body making him sigh.

"You know it is..." - He whispers in my ear, making me bite my lower lip.

"Then... don't break your promise..." - I whisper to him, taking a step away from his body. - "I'm going to bed guys, thank you for the amazing party." - I said, nobody really paid attention to me, so I winked my eyes at Kol as I started to walk upstairs.

I just took a step inside of my room when I felt my body being pressed on the walk, Kol's body stopping me from moving, my back against his chest feeling every beat of his heart.

"What am I going to do with you..." - He said more to himself than to me but I just had to smile.

"Whatever you want... please." - I said, trying to close my legs so I could get some friction between them.

He grabbed my hips turning my body in his direction, now looking deeply into my eyes, Kol's eyes were dark with lust and desire, that made him look even more hot right now. I grabbed his hair with a little pressure making the first move for his lips, he didn't exitate to kiss me back in the same rough way that I wanted him to. The kiss was a mess, tongues battling for dominance while our clothes were being ripped open, the urgency in the kiss saying everything that has to be said.

Kol put his hands on my tights making me jump into his lap, circling my legs around his hips, the contact with his skin making me let out a low moan. His hands squeezed my ass as he heard the sound I just made. He used his vampire strength to lock me between his body and the wall.

"This should be perfect..." - He said, stopping the kiss just to look at me.

"I don't want perfection, I want you... I miss you Kol, all of you." - I said, as I ran my finger across his swollen lips.

"You are definitely going to be the death of me Elena Gilbert." - He said ripping open the last piece of cloth that was stopping us from being completely naked, my underwear. - "Just tell me if I'm hurting you." - He said.

I knew from what he said that Kol needed me as badly as I needed him, he was always afraid of hurting me, but not this time and that made me happy, knowing that he was not afraid anymore to hurt me. He didn't give me time to think about that because the next thing i know, he was entering me causing a loud moan coming out of my lips.

"Oh fuck..." - I whisper in his ear, grabbing his shoulders for support as I try to get used to his size inside of me.

"I missed you so fucking much darling." - He whispers on my neck, spreading wet kisses along my skin.

As soon as i was used to the feeling i started to rock my hips as best as i could due to the position that i was, Kol got that as an invitation to continue moving so he did. His trusts were hard and fast making me moan at every one of them, Kol growling in my ear what made me even more wetter for him. He used his vampire speed to put us on the bed, I took that moment to turn us around so I could be on top. I know that my dominant side had an effect on him as soon as I felt his dick twitch inside me.

"Fuck Elena." - He moaned, grabbing my hips to help me move on top of him.

"I missed you so much, all of you." - I moaned while riding his dick.

He gave a slap on my ass that made me moan louder at the feeling, he took that moment to turn us around again, his hands were on my neck making me lay still on the bed. The veins under his eyes appeared along with his fangs, I smiled at the view that I was having.

"Please..." - I begged, turning my neck so he could have a better view of it.

"Fuck..." - He moaned looking at the vein in my neck.

He took his hand away from my neck and he bit into his own wrist putting his hand near my mouth. I knew what he wanted and little did he know that I wanted this as much as him. I grabbed his wrist starting to suck the blood out of it, I felt his fangs biting into my neck, the feeling of electricity running through my body, the feeling of euphoria taking over the both of us.

The pleasure was too much for me to handle anymore, so I came with his wrist on my mouth and his fangs sucking the blood out of my neck. It didn't take longer for Kol to follow me growling into my neck.

He laid next to me pulling me closer to him, I hugged his body keeping him as close as I could.

"Do you think they hear it?" - I asked, looking at him with a smile.

"No darling, all of the rooms in this house are soundproof, Freya casted a spell on them." - He said, giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Thank god! - I said smiling.