14º Chapter

#Kol POV#

I was inside the gym near the drink table where I happened to be the one who filled the punch bowl full of pure vodka. Some girls were walking towards me and I couldn't help but smile at them when they started whispering things to each other that they thought I couldn't hear.

After a few minutes the DJ started to increase the volume of the music which made everyone walk to the dance floor opening space and vision to the gym's door, where after mere seconds the most beautiful girl that will ever pass through the halls of this school entered. Her hair was loose and stretched to perfection, her black dress that left her shoulders totally uncovered reached her feet, the giant crack that was marked on one of her legs, allowing the view to an also black garter that held a gun just like mine.

I saw her looking around the gym looking for something or someone, Rebekah was the first to notice me and then she pointed at me whispering something to Elena. Her eyes landed on me and I bet I look like a fool looking at her, because I can hear her laughter from here which automatically makes me smile .

"How is it possible for you to be even prettier than usual?" - I said looking at her eyes and then to her lips covered in red lipstick.

"Stop it..." - She said, starting to blush.

"It's true... I just want to drag you out of here... take you to my house and do things to you that dont even cross your mind..." - I whisper, taking a step closer to her.

"We can't Kol, not here...But if you guess what we are dressed about, I can think about giving you a kiss..." - She said in a whisper, this is the kind of voice she usés to make me go crazy, and she knows that.

"Well, looking at you... sexy, simple, with a dress to make any man go mad...and with a gun? I will have to take a little guess that we are Mr and Mrs Smith... am i wrong?" - I asked her, my hand laying gently at the end of her back.

"How? You were daggered in a coffin for 100 years, how could you possibly know about this movie?" - She asked me, starting to get a little frustrated.

"Because I have a sister, darling, that likes to drag me with her to watch all of the movies we have lost in the 100 years that passed." - I said to her gidding her lighty to the dance floor, at least in the middle of so many people it will be hard for someone to notice us.

"I didn't think about that... but you like it?" - She asked, looking deep into my eyes.

"If i like it? Darling, I love it... especially because you look amazing in that dress."

I said in a low tone putting my hands on her hips, grabbed my shoulders with her hands as we started to dance at the sound of the music coming from the DJ table, we danced for several minutes, i was constantly looking at her lips that seems to have cast a spell on me because i couldn't contain the desire to kiss them.

Elena must have noticed because she instantly bit her bottom lip, in that moment I felt every bit of control leave my body. Elena didn't look surprised when the veins under my eyes appeared, she just grabbed my face and hid it on her neck. I don't know what is worse, looking at her lips without being able to kiss her, or to smell her blood so close to me. I felt her body shiver under the touch of my lips on her neck. I wanted to bite her, not to feed, I was not hungry. But something in me wanted to make her mine. I pressed my fangs lightly on her neck without breaking the skin and heard her sigh.

Someone takes Elena away from me and I swear I have to reunite every will in my body to not start a killing spree right there starting by the hero brother in front of me.

"Don't get near her again." - Stefan, I think that is his name said, making me smile in a sarcastic way.

"Stefan... please don't do this." - Elena said, her breath was still heavy for the moment we shared a few seconds ago.

"He was going to hurt you Elena." - Stefan whispers to her.

"No, he wasn't, we were just dancing." - She said what made me smile even more.

"You heard the lady. I wasn't hurting her, and I won't hurt her. At least not the way you think I will." - I said with a smirk present on my face.

"Don't even think that way about her. You are never going to hurt her in any way you might think. And if I see you near her again, I will dagger you myself." - Stefan said and grabbed Elenas arm, taking her away from me.

At that moment the night was ruined, just like my pants, that felt tighter than usual on my body, i looked down seeing the motive of such tightness, for fuck sake... i'm at highschool party with a boner. My life can't get any better.